记得以前在台湾烤肉的时候妈妈都会准备很多很好吃的东西, 像是猪肉、鸡腿、海鲜、玉米、甜不辣等是应有尽有, 想到口水都快流出来了. 后来到了美国

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

In Taylors parents backyard Yi-jun: Boy, it looks like everyone in your family is here, from young to old. Taylor: Easter's a good day for reunions. The family goes to church together. Yi-jun: And after church they come here for lunch? Taylor: Yup, a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A:Have you had enough time to look over the menu? B:Yes, we are almost ready to order. A:Let me remind you of the specials of the day, which are posted on the board. B: Oh, that all sounds so good! Can we get the sauce on the side? A: Yes, we would b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

Will dinner be served on the plane? 本班机供应晩餐吗? Yes. sir. I'll bring you a menu shortly after we take off. 是的,先生。起飞后,我就拿菜单给您看。 You may choose curry chicken with noodles or beef stew with rice. 您可

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

In an ancient temple on Mount Tiantai, the monks are preparing the most important meal of the day. 在浙江天台山的古老寺庙中僧人们正准备开始他们一天中重要的一餐。 Monks have vegetarian diets. 修行者的食谱是全素的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

A: When you get a chance, could you take my drink order, please? B: On this flight you may have your choice of bar drinks or coffee, tea, or soft drinks. A: What is the price of drinks? B: Our alcoholic beverages are five dollars apiece. All others a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: I am getting thirsty and was wondering if I may order a drink. B: Yes, I would be happy to take your drink order. We have coffee, tea, or soda as well as bar drinks. A: Do you charge for beverages? B: We offer nonalcoholic beverages for free. Our

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: Would you like to order now? B: This all looks good! I think we know what we want. A: Please let me point out the chef's special, which is blackened catfish. B: I am dieting, so could the chef prepare the food with no extra sauce? A: We are always

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Have you had enough time to look over the menu? B: Yes, we are almost ready to order. A: Let me remind you of the specials of the day, which are posted on the board. B: Oh, that all sounds so good! Can we get the sauce on the side? A: Yes, we woul

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

很久不见的好友Lisa, Karen和Gina一起吃饭。Lisa先到,注意听她帮朋友点了些什么菜。 Lisa: Karen! Gina! So good to see you! Sit down! 凯伦!吉娜!见到你真好!请坐! Karen: Hi, Lisa! 你好,丽莎! Gina: Goo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: What would you like for breakfast, fish or chicken? 你想吃什么早餐,鱼或鸡? B: Do you have a vegetarian meal? 你们有素食餐吗? A: Yes, I'll get that for you in a moment. 有,稍等一会,我这就去给您拿。 A: Excuse

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Beef or pork? Chicken or fish? Rice or noodles? 请问吃牛肉还是猪肉 Vegetarian I'm a vegetarian. 我是吃素的。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

populated by millions of odor receptors. Complicated, crazy-straw, tortuous nasal passageway that went from the nostrils, made several loops through the snout before it went down into the throat. Ankylosaurus supersensitive nose can pick up a carnivo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Skinny mice defy obesity 瘦老鼠挑战肥胖 Lean mouse: Hope for the clinically obese 精瘦的老鼠:肥胖症的希望 Genetically engineered mice which never put on weight could hold the key to a fat- free future for humans, say scientists. R

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Successful businesses adopt the philosophy that the customer is always right and McDonald's, famous for serving hamburgers, hasn't ignored that. So much so that it is opening, next year, its first totally vegetarian restaurant in India. About 40% of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

地点:钱德勒和乔伊的公寓(原莫妮卡和瑞秋的公寓) 人物:钱德勒,乔伊,菲比 事件:菲比孕后忍不住想吃肉,可是心里又非常愧疚,在她陷入两难境地纠结之时,乔伊决定代替菲比吃素。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

I love challenging myself. I like to set a goal that seems difficult or even impossible and then do everything I can to reach that goal. It's not always easy, and sometimes I don't reach the goal -- heck, sometimes I don't come anywhere close to reac

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:菲比,瑞恩 事件:菲比的水痘发了出来,满脸是痘。 剧情片段 Ryan:Whats goin on? 瑞恩:发生了什么事? Phoebe:Well, no no, you have to stay back①. I, I have the pox. 菲比:不,不

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

13. My mouth is watering. 我都流口水了。 还能这样说: Something makes my mouth water. I am drooling. 谚语: A lot of water has flown under the bridge since. 自从那时起,已经过了很长时间。 14. The milk has gone sour. 牛奶

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

The movie Jaws was so frightening that many people who saw the film swore off swimming in the ocean. Consequently, when most people think of fearsome sea creatures, sharks come immediately to mind. Less well remembered is the movie Piranha , a Jaws k

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16