It was just another day in the life of a waitress, as the new customer came in, sat down, and ordered his meal. One thing about restaurants in America, though, is that food servers dont just bring food, but will also talk to diners about their life,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

我今天是特别忙,要为一个退休的同事开欢送会,但是事先又不能让她知道,要给她一个惊喜,所以欢送会的一切准备工作都要背着她。我们今天要学的习惯用语,the coast is clear, 就特别适合这

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

25 Unexpected Ways to Make Someones Day 25种意想不到的方式为TA带来惊喜的一天 Do you remember the last time you received an unexpected call, text or email from someone who intentionally said something complimentary to you? 你是否记得

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

12.Pay the toll for the person following you and tell the gate attendant to communicate your brief message. 12.给和你在一起的人付费,给门口服务员传达一些简单的信息。 13. Stop by the hospital to visit a friend. 13.拜访住院

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. 最大的惊喜莫过于发现孤身一人却不觉得寂寞。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09

Kathy: Does Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father? Kim: No, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at! Kathy: Well, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he! Kim: My older sister Judy wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

马拉松周末特别版 -4.25/26 周末特别版, 回顾本周重点内容。 唯有坚持,才能不断给自己创造惊喜。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

This pistol is necessary because you have many friends in this tavern. Everyone must go near the fire and stay there! says Zorro. 这手枪是必要的,因为你有很多朋友在这个酒馆。每个人都必须去附近的火和呆在那里!佐罗

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

《全美达人》来到了目前世界上最繁华的城市纽约!这里的人们热情奔放,会给我们带来什么样的惊喜呢?精彩节目,尽在本期!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

在世界流行乐坛中,北欧常常能为我们带来一些惊喜。而来自丹麦的Michael Learns To Rock(MLTR)就是其中之一,他们在九十年代风靡世界,带来抚动我们心弦的音乐--斯堪的纳维亚清新气息和经典流行音乐的完美结合。没有漂亮迷人的外表,没有铺天盖地的宣传,没有引人遐

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Surprise for Mother 给妈妈的惊喜 Jim and Nancy and May had gone to bed. 吉姆、南希和梅已经上床睡觉了。 Mother had said good-night, but the children were not asleep. 妈妈已经跟他们道了晚安,但是孩子们却睡不着。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材1

你是我最甜蜜的惊喜:MLTR - Sweetest Surprise 《Eternity》是迈克学摇滚的最新录音室创作大碟,专辑由乐团吉他手/主唱Mikkel Lentz担纲制作大任,专辑在丹麦的哥本哈根以及瑞典的哥德堡两地的录

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Dear Mikey, It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

So it is not strange that Gretchen felt unhappy in the new land. 格雷琴在这个新的国度感到不快乐也并不奇怪。 She became more unhappy each day, for she began to think that Rupert had forgotten her. 随着时间的流逝,她越来越

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

人人都说成年人的世界没有容易,更不允许崩溃。而很多人的崩溃则是看起来很正常,表面平静,实际上心里早已看破生死,独自抑郁着。成年世界的残酷似乎不止是世界对一个人残酷,而是

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

unit 379 赠送礼物 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hey! I have a surprise for you. A:嗨,我有一个惊喜给你! B:What is it? B:什么? A:Open this card and read. A:打开这个卡片看看。 B:A trip to China for summer vacation. Wow! Wha

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(299) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

These are yours?These are clothes that me and my partner are making, 这是你做的吗 这些是我和合作伙伴做的 the clothing line is called Royalty Soul,check it out. 服装品牌叫做皇室灵魂 怎么样 Thank you,I love it,I love it,th

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And I literary make my brain snapped into,and I really didn't know what to say. 我的大脑就扭曲了 我真不知道该说什么 So I just kept going,My god,you are Strip.Oh my god,you are Merrill Strip. 我就不停的说 天呐 你是Strip 天呐

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I love that you changed twice,But you are staying in that now. 很高兴看到你换了两套衣服 但是 现在你还穿着这个 You are not gonna change?well,You know I found my thing.Ok,well. 你还要换么 好吧 知道吗 我找到了感觉 恩

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

【Transcript】 A:So have you met anyone yet? B:Lots of people. A:I can't imagine you meeting lots of people. This is 1) incredible! B:Yeah! Yesterday over one hundred people wanted to talk to me! A:About what? 【参考译文】 A: 遇到过什么人

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力