CHAPTER 16 Aunt Janes Surprise At supper, Aunt Jane said to everyone, I have something special to tell all of you. She stopped and smiled at Andrew Bean, then went on, Andy and I are no longer young, but we are going to be married. We are not going t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 7 小木屋之谜 The Woodshed Mystery

IVHenry Has Two Surprises JESSIE WHISPERED, Keep still! The three children did not say a word. They sat quietly in the boxcar, looking at the bushes. I wonder if its a bear, thought Benny. Soon something came out. But it wasnt a bear. It was a dog, w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 1 棚车少年 The Boxcar Children

本期看点:Ken决定为Lisa举办惊喜生日派对,为了帮妻子和Brandi缓和紧张的关系,他亲自打电话邀请Brandi参加派对,究竟Brandi会答应吗?看似平和派对,实际则暗藏汹涌,究竟还会发生什么事情

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

精彩看点:本期节目中土豪人妻将会组团去度假,她们都准备了性感的比基尼,还邀请自己的丈夫作伴,那么在旅行中会有哪些惊喜出现呢?玩的正尽兴的时候,毒舌靓妞提了什么话题,竟让

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

I-Pad is a disappointment for me, and it's too much like Ipod. I think it gets virtue of it, I think it's good. It reminds me of feminine products. I'm sorry, not to be gross. I think it's a terrible name. Paul ,what do you think? Im still fainting.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

ACT III How about some music? 来点音乐怎么样? No, let's wait till Robbie gets back from the airport. 不要。我们等Robbie从机场回来吧。 Did she say why she had to leave today? 她说

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

There is no doubt that good things will come, and when it comes, it will be a surprise. 毋庸置疑,好的事情总会到来。而当它来晚时,也不失为一种惊喜。--电影《托斯卡纳艳阳下》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.9

Now, tell us, Grandfather, cried Henry. We ran all the way home from school. Tell us! shouted Benny, throwing himself down on the grass beside the dog. School is out for the whole summer, and Watch wants to know. Violet and I want to know, too, said

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2 Surprise Island 奇异岛

《全美达人》华丽来袭,为大家发掘隐藏在热情都市里的达人们,而舞台上也迎来了各色各样的选手,今晚的达人秀可谓是精彩纷呈,这里的人们热情奔放,会给我们带来什么样的惊喜呢?精

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 28 A party for Li Ming 为李明准备的聚会 Li Ming is leaving soon.李明不久就要离开了. Let's have a party for him to say good-bye. party 聚会 Okay! I will invite some friends.我会邀请一些

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

I made you a present, you'll never expect it And when you unravel the secret will travel It's hard to take risks with a pessimist I hope that this shaking will help us awaken Separated by skin 'til we let ourselves in It's hard to take risks with a p

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

今天我们要学的词是surprise。 Surprise, 出人意料的。 U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates made a surprise visit to Afghanistan on Monday, 美国国防部长盖茨星期一突如其来访问阿富汗。女儿生日快到了。 We plan

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Now, the way we get past those cliches is to engage in criticism. You know, that is what surprises us, thats what invigorates us, thats what wakes us up. 所以,想摆脱老套的想法,就从批

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Todd: So, how was your trip to Thailand? Gloria: Oh, I spent about six weeks in Thailand and had a really, really great time. I spent three weeks in Northern Thailand and then three weeks on the beach in the southern part of Thailand but my last nigh

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Woah-oh-oh-oh It's always a good time Woah-oh-oh-oh It's always a good time Woke up on the right side of the bed What's up with this Prince song inside my head? Hands up if you're down to get down tonight Cuz it's always a good time. Slept in all my

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: For the first time in my life I just might be tongue tied For me to wake up with you kissing me Saying you've been missing me What a Beautiful Surprise Cause I wasn't expecting too late tonight, no And I didn't hear you come inside But ther

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲