The newspaper industry has worried about increasing competition from internet companies for classified advertising, or local advertising by individual people for jobs and items for sale. A group of seven US newspaper chains representing 176 daily ne

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

Blue ones. I also like the blue ones. Oh, look, look, that Oh, yeah yeah yeah, no no no Yeah! I like that one as well. They may be entertaining and they may encourage these girls to add to their Christmas present/ list but are adverts really putting

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

听广告学英语:Hugo 雨果香水 原文: Woman: I like the exceptions to the royalty. Man: I like crossroads, the choices, changing the plan. I like Hugo. Woman: And Hugo Woman, the fragrances from Hugo Boss. Man: Don't like it? Don't get it. Woman: Hugo.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Calvin Klein 凯文克力香水 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doesn't ne

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Chanel No.5(Hair Shape Liquid) 原文 Woman1:(singing)I want to be loved by you, just you, nobody else but you. I want to be loved by you, alone, bu, bu...be do. (saying)You know what I mean? No.5! Woman2:No.5? Woman3:No.5! Woman4:Oh, No.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Tommy Fragrance 汤米香水 原文 Tommy, the new American fragrance from Tommy La Kleur. 译文 (画面上欢跑的青年,汽车里相拥相吻的恋人,五彩斑斓的美国星条旗,晶莹透明的汤米香水。)汤米,来自汤米拉克莱尔的全新美国香水。 赏析 真正的美国精神,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Nivea Visage嫩肤霜 原文 Your skin is always in a stage of renewal, just like nature. Nivea Visage firming night supplement contains natural AHA, which boosts the skin's natural regenerative process. It helps to shed the dead skin cells

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:LEXUS the new 1998 Is400 凌治新款 1998Is400 原文:Introducing the all-new 1998 LEXUS LS400. Redesigned with sleeker* lines, richer amenities* and with a far more potent* 284 horse power engine, it's quite possibly the fastest, quichest,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Lexus car 凌治轿车 原文:(Titles: A word of adivce: Don't blink.) The new Lexus DS300. 译文:(字幕:建议你别眨眼。画面上凌治车在高速飞奔,性能良好。)新型DS300凌治轿车。 赏析:极具饱和度的色彩,动感十足的音乐,让人过目不忘,印象尤为深

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Giveitashot=giveitatry=haveatry! 继续刚才的对话: -SojustnowyousuggestedthatIshouldrecitemorenewwords? -Yeah! -Doesitmakesense?(有作用吗?) -Youmaygiveitashot! Dontlookdownuponourselves!Cheerupandgiveitanothershot,thenyoucanseethesunshine!

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

在出租车停靠的站点处,妈妈发现广告牌上贴着一张钢琴辅导班的广告宣传,随即抄下了相关内容。丹尼尔在一旁露出了不悦的神情,这是为什么呢? Listen Read Learn (Daniel speaks to himself.) Daniel: That's great! We made 20 minutes earlier. Mom: Good thing, we

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

听广告学英语:RICHON Aficio Digital Multi-function System理光数码多功能系统 原文:Mary:Everybody calls me a multi-function secretary. One of her bosses (gives her a pad of paper):Mary, pick up this. Mary:Because I have to serve several bosses. Anothe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Dieting isnt always easy, particularly if you have a sweet tooth. But by adding strawberries to your diet, you can enjoy a range of guilt-free dishes, drinks and snacks any time of day. Best of all, strawberries are low in calories, high in fiber, fa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To conduct an experiment, 20/20 hired actorssome great looking, some notand put them in situations to gauge how often the lookers would get preferential treatment. In the first test, we put two women next to cars without gas in Atlanta. The women wor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1,supplementary nutrients Vitamin D was mainly rely on two channels, one is to obtain from food, and the other one is on the adoption of solar ultraviolet radiation in human skin synthesis of vitamin D3, it can even in the small intestine to pr

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

外企的招聘广告中常常有很多缩略语,让国人看起来头疼不已。下面是一些此类广告中常见的缩略语,帮助你看懂广告、对职出招。 admin: administrative 行政的 Jr: junior 初级 ad/adv: advertising 广告

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

酒精对关节炎起作用? In the study, 873 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) were compared to 1,004 people who did not have it. 在一项研究中,873名患有风湿性关节炎的病人与1004名正常人做比较。 Both groups were a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

租房是一件头痛的事,尤其是现在房子难租。如果你想练习英文,不妨考虑租老外的房子。不光可以把选择范围扩大,还可以乘机了解东西方文化的差异。 看西人报纸的租房广告,新来的人往

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese President Xi Jinping has highlighted the role of reform in China's economic adjustment, aiming for safer and higher-quality growth. The president made the remarks during an inspection tour in Zhejiang province, where he was party chief from 2

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

If you want to remember the information in this article, take a nap. 如果你想记住这篇文章的内容,那就先打个盹儿吧。 New research conducted by brain researcher Avi Karni of the University of Haifa in Israel explores the possibil

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文