展会谈判交流英语句型(下) A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. A: That's fine. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

展会接待常用英语口语集锦 1 ive come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one。我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 youre going out of your way for us, i believe。我相信这是对我们的特殊

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hello! Welcome to Guangzhou Fair. B: Thank you. Im from America. Here is my business card. A: Glad to meet you, Mr. Smith. My family name is Wang and here is my name card. B: Great! This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me. Woul

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The First Launch Event 首次盛大的产品发布会 The introduction of the Apple II was scheduled to coincide with the first West Coast Computer Faire, Apple II 的发布时间被设定为与首届西海岸电脑展览会同步。 to be held in Ap

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Asian fantasies亚洲的想象力 No Mao suits here这里无极限 There is cash in Chinese comic-book conventions 中国的漫画书展有利可图 Aug 6th 2011 | HONG KONG | from the print edition The Economist finally reveals the identity of its e

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

展会英语辅导:邀请函参考范文 LETTER OF INVITATION Dear Sirs/Madam: We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth at The Continental Exhibition Center from April 15th to 20th 2006. Were one of the man

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Assembly line 组装线 Layout 布置图 Conveyer 流水线物料板 Rivet table 拉钉机 Rivet gun 拉钉枪 Screw driver 起子 Pneumatic screw driver 气动起子 worktable 工作桌 OOBA 开箱检查 fit together 组装在一起 fasten 锁紧(螺丝

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

巧嘴英语做导游Chapter3(景点介绍)-Unit4:Expo 展会

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 巧嘴英语做导游

展会谈判经典交流英语 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

展会英语接待常用英语 28 maybe we could start with the designing department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 these drawings on the wall are

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

展会英语例句:如何询问参展条件? From yesterdays Morning Paper we have learned that you are now taking applications from exhibitors for the 2000 Canton Fair. We hope you would send us a copy of detailed conditions for application, s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: When can you effect shipment? Im terribly worried about late shipment。 B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest。 A: Thats fine。 - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。 - 我们最

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 Its an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you . Ive heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会展谈判交流 英语 句型 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Recent internet mishaps that victimized giant online service providers Alipay and Ctrip have again sparked concerns over information security in China. Chen Wei from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology calls on the country's software

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 I'm afraid I dont agree with you there. 我不同意您的说法。 Your price is higher than those we got from

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

展会 英语 :用 英语 描述一些简单市场行情 1.市况上扬: The market advances/ gains /rises. 2.市况下挫: The market declines /falls/loses. 3.市况活跃: The market booms. The market is excited. The market becomes active. The mark

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

展会英语接待常用英语 28 maybe we could start with the designing department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 these drawings on the wall are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hello! Welcome to Guangzhou Fair. B: Thank you. Im from America. Here is my business card. A: Glad to meet you, Mr. Smith. My family name is Wang and here is my name card. B: Great! This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me. Woul

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语