本曲大意 歌者感到非常孤单寂寞,因为情人已经离去。睹物思人,触景伤情,他以夜鹰、午夜的火车、漫漫长夜、月亮、知更鸟、甚至流星自况,钩勒出一幅孤单又无助的画面。这首歌哀怨动人,如诗如画。 英文歌词 Hear that lonesome whippoorwille sounds too blue to fly.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1162) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

Why Does Crying Make Your Nose Run? When you burst out crying, you expect the bleary red eyes and the rivers of tears that stream down your cheeks. But on top of all that, your nose starts to run like a faucet. Why does this happen? Whats the connect

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The Princess Who Could Not Cry 不会哭的公主 If you wanted to make someone cry without hurting him, how would you do it? 如果你想要一个人哭而又不想伤害他,那你应该怎么做呢? A little girl in this story thought of a very

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

When the young girl was taken to the room, she laughed. 公主被带到屋子里的时候,她笑得很开心。 Every time a servant came with a bowl of bread and milk, she found the princess laughing. 每当仆人送来牛奶和面包的时候,她

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

By this time everyone in the palace knew that a little girl had come to make the princess cry. 此时,王宫里的每个人都知道有个小姑娘来让公主哭的事情了。 Soon a great crowd of people was waiting outside the room. 很快,有一

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

When Marigold reached the castle, she felt frightened. 玛丽戈尔德到达城堡的时候,她有些害怕。 But she thought of her sick mother at home and of the princess who always laughed. 不过一想到家中生病在床的妈妈,还有那个

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

What Marigold Did 玛丽戈尔德的做法 In a small town near the king's palace, there lived a mother and her little girl Marigold. 在王宫附近的一个小镇里,住着一个叫玛丽戈尔德的小姑娘和她的妈妈 They were very poor, a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Cry if you're hurt, if you're sad or if you're upset It doesn't mean you're weak It is just releasing all the emotions you have inside Afterwards, you'll feel better than before. 如果你受伤、伤心、难过 那就哭出来 这并不表示你很脆

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

American Men Don't Cry American men don't cry because it is considered not characteristic of men to do so. Only women cry. Cry is a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

听歌学英语:Don't Cry for Me, Argentina(阿根廷别为我哭泣) Song:Dont Cry for Me, Argentina Artist:Sarah Brightman Style:Pop It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Alabama: Bear wrestling matches are prohibited. 阿拉巴马州:禁止黑熊摔跤比赛。 Alaska: In Juneau, Flamingo owners are prohibited from bringing their pet into a Barber Shop. 阿拉斯加州:在朱诺,火烈鸟的主人被禁止带他们

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

脸谱首席运营官桑德伯格说:在职场上想哭就哭。这个政商通吃的传奇女性认为职场女性有权宣泄情绪。 你同意她所说的在办公室里想哭就哭吗?还是认为在办公室里不能有感情的宣泄?

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The reasons we laugh, including

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Indian court officials confiscated a passenger train after the railway department failed to pay compensation to a farmer for acquiring his land. 由于铁路局长期拖欠一位农民占地补偿款,印度一列客运列车在路上被法庭没收了

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Rats in tiny trousers, pseudoscientific bullshit, the personalities of rocks, and Volkswagens, shall we say, creative approach to emissions testing were among the research topics honored by the 2016 Ig Nobel Prizes. The winners were announced last ni

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Their behaviour has not always been particularly regal towards footmen or other dogs. 皇室柯基对仆人和其他狗狗并不会总摆出一副高高在上的优越样儿。 But at dinner time the Queens beloved corgis and dorgis know their place,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

肖恩沃德(Shayne Ward)是英国歌唱选秀节目The X Factor2005年度总冠军,一颗在英国乐坛冉冉升起的新星,Shayne Ward正在用自己俊朗的外表和优美高亢的声线征服全世界的乐迷。 Baby life was good to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

北京时间4月14日,湖人在主场101-96战胜爵士。这是科比的生涯告别之战。这一天已经被命名为曼巴日,洛杉矶的地铁站也改名为科比战。 81分。37岁。20赛季。5个总冠军。一生湖人 科比谢幕:

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【生词预览】 spoil宠溺,dote on溺爱,tantrum发脾气 【笑话原文】 But the Teacher Cried The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled .His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anyth

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

If one day you feel like crying... 假如有一天你想哭... Call me. 打电话给我... I don't promise that I will make you laugh, 我不能保证能使你笑, But I can cry with you. 但是我能陪着你一起哭. If one day you want to run awa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读