阿美和丹尼尔放学回家,在布告栏处看见了停电通知。停电了,丹尼尔就看不了他最爱的动画片《奥特曼》了,同时爸爸也看不了《美国偶像》了。于是两人决定带着家里的小狗芭比去玩。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Oh, come on, Ultraman! May: What's up, Bro? What's in th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

1.有趣的漫画 Pandas are black and white. 猫熊是黑白相间的。 Penguins are black and white. 企鹅是黑白相间的。 Some puppies are black and white. 有些小狗是黑白相间。 Some people are black and some are white. 有些人的肤

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

1.指一指,说一说 2.连一连,涂一涂 3.唱一唱,圈一圈 I have a puppy. 我有一只小狗。 My puppy is black and white. 我的小狗是黑白相间。 My puppy ate four bones. 我的小狗吃了四根骨头。 From morning to night

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

J J jacket jacket juice juice J J 夹克 夹克 果汁 果汁 jump jump subject subject 跳跃 跳跃 科目 科目 Don't jump up, little dog! 小狗,不要跳! You'll get juice on my jacket. 你把果汁溅到我的夹克上了。 Don't jump up,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Todd: OK, Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? Jeanna: Driving. Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The White House has announced plans to allow visitors to take photos and use social media during public tours of the building for the first time in 40 years. 美国白宫宣布,公众参观白宫可以拍照并上传至社交媒体。这是白宫40年

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

backseat driver back-up system 我们给大家介绍过几个由back这个字组成的习惯用语,例如backslider,backslapper等。今天我们再来给大家讲解两个和back这个字有关,而

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

今天我们要学的词是fender bender。 Fender bender, 指小事故,不太严重的车祸。I got into a fender bender yesterday and missed the game, 我昨天开车出了个小车祸,因此错过了比赛。 DC Mayor Adrian M. Fenty was invo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要讲的习惯用语是由同一个词发展而来的,就是sweat。它的意思是汗水。我们先要学的习惯用语是:no sweat。我们通常在觉得热了或者用力做什么的时候会流汗。有时担惊受怕、紧张不

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

今天我们要学的词是skyrocket。 Skyrocket, 是猛涨的意思。食品价格暴涨可以说, The food prices skyrocketed. 由于加元升值,很多加拿大人开车过境,前来美国购物。Wait times at border crossings skyrocketed, 使

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天要介绍的新词是intexticated,intexticated是什么意思呢?意思就是一边开车一边用手机发短信。为了您的生命安全,请您不要这样做。 好了,我们来看对话: How did he get in a car accident? 他是怎

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

I was asked last year to give a speech 去年我曾被邀请在 at the Oslo Freedom Forum. 奥斯陆自由论坛上做演讲 I was surrounded by this love 我觉得我周围 and the support of people around me, 都是来自人们的爱与支持 and t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

星级典句: 第一句:When will the tour bus leave? 游览车什么时候开呢? A: Excuse me. When will the tour bus leave? 请问游览车什么时候开? B: In three minutes. 3分钟以后。 A: When will it get to the terminal? 什么时候

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

unit 427 长途驾车 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What about driving to Shanghai? A:开车去上海怎么样? B:Driving? No way, it's too far. B:开车去?绝对不行。 A:I just thought it would be an interesting way to see lots of places. Ho

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

It worked 有效 Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and tol

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

卢瑟集团的一位雇员贝尔斯一边开车一边打电话给莱克斯,说自己从汉密尔顿博士的实验室里盗出一朵花,却没留心路况,结果和克拉克养父的车子相撞了。克拉克养父把贝尔斯从车子残骸中拖出来,没留心自己身上沾上了这朵花的花粉。到家之后,养父性情大变,人开始懒懒散散

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Is there a point in your career where you really have that doubt crippling the most 在你的生涯中有没有一个时间点你开始怀疑自己 Or when you started questioning that maybe you should change how you doing something 或者你开始质疑

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

2011年即将到来,这时你可能身在外地,无法与家人爱人团聚,无法一起在新年即将到来的时刻倒数吗?现在科技如此发达,大家可以使用网络视频,网络音频,电话来一起进行倒数。 今天介绍

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

A: Is there a problem, officer? B: I stopped you for driving through a red light. A: Did I really? B: You didn't know? A: I had no idea that I ran it. B: Don't you know that yellow means slow down? A: Yes, sir. B: Why'd you speed up instead? A: I rea

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving