STEVE: How did you get around over there? Did you rent cars? ALLEN: No, that would be too expensive. We used the train system. We bought a special pass called a Eurail pass. It lets people use the train wherever they want, as often as they want. STE

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

1. A new open ended ceasefire is in effect between Israel and Hamas. The two sides say they have agreed to a truce. It comes after 7 weeks of fighting. Yet, violence continued until the final moment before the ceasefire took effect. 2. A small rented

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

【生词预览】 precious 珍贵的 【笑话原文】 HeCan tRead Mrs.Brown:Oh,mydear,Ihavelostmypreciouslittledog! Mrs.Smith:Butyoumustputanadvertisementinthepapers! Mrs.Brown:It'snouse.Mylittledogcan'tread. 【中文译文】 我的狗不识字 布

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

聊天技巧1:夸奖 我们可以夸奖他们的狗狗。 简单的夸狗狗: It's so cute. 好可爱啊。 It's adorable. 好可爱呀。 还可以这样夸: How cute! 真可爱。 That's a cute dog. 这只狗很可爱。 Awww, he/she is so cu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Power Of Cute Its time to go again to the A Moment of Science mailbag. A listener writes: Dear A Moment of Science, Ive heard that owning a dog or cat can be a good way to deal with stress and ward off depression. So I was wonderingis it interact

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

今天要讲的习惯用语共有这样一个关键词 :jump。 大家都熟悉jump这个词。它是跳跃的意思。你有没有看过马戏团里训练有素的小狗听到驯狗师一声令下立即跳跃穿过铁环呢?这就是今天要学的

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Willie's aunt sent him for a birthday present a little writing book. 威利的阿姨送了他一个笔记本作为生日礼物。 There was a place in the book for a pencil. 本子上有个地方插着铅笔。 Willie thought a great deal of this lit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

But the prisoners train these puppies to then be service dogs to help our soldiers in Iraq who comes back with traumatic brain injuries and post-traumatic stress, and then send them to the veterans from Iraq. Some of those inmates had never known lov

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

【生词预览】 howl 吼叫, dismally 沉闷地, endure 忍耐 【笑话原文】 TheCleverDog Alittleboywaspracticinghisviolin,whilehisfathersatreadingthenewspaper.Thefamilydogbegantohowlalongdismally. Finally,thefathercouldendurethecombinati

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Why Dogs Turn In Circles Before Lying Down Ever wonder why dogs turn around in circles before lying down? Almost all domestic and wild dogs show this behavior as they prepare to curl up and lie down. There are many legends that claim to explain this

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

He saw a dog on the sidewalk. The dog looked lost. He approached the dog. He pats his head. Nice doggy, he said to the dog. The dog wagged his tail. The dog had a collar. He looked at the collar. It read the dog's name. His name was Spike. Spike was

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

情景对话: Dan: Oh, good. Bernadette. Cute, sweet, vicious little Bernadette. 哦,太好了,伯纳黛特。可爱友好、邪恶的小伯纳黛特. Penny: Come on. She's not that bad. 别这样,她没有那么不好。 知识点讲解: C

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Seat这个词,我们再熟悉不过了,它的中文意思是座位。我们的生活中有各种各样的座位,比如汽车上的驾驶座、看台上的观摩座等等。这些座位在不同的语境里会表示不同的意思。 1. I am ver

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

She did not enjoy the afternoon as she did the morning. 下午她并没有像早上那么开心。 The sunshine was as bright, the berries were as sweet and plentiful, and she was neither tired nor hungry. 阳光一样明亮,浆果也一样多而甜美

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Lesson 344 Can I drive you home? 1.Can I drive you home?我开车送你回家好吗? 2.Drive wit hcaution!小心点开车! 3.Can you drive a car?你会开车吗? 4.This car drives well.这部车子好开。 5.Let's go for a drive!咱们开车去兜

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

李华正在开车和Michael 一起去学校。今天李华会学到两个常用语:to be on crack 和to get the hang of something。 L: 哟,我的天啊,我车后面的一个轮胎爆了!Mich

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

But you learn lessons from these things that happen to you. 但人们会从经历中学习 I learned to be always there. 我也是这样 The first thing, I got out of jail, 我从监狱出来的第一件事 of course after I took a shower, I went onl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

LESSON 12 How a dog got his dinner 第十二课 一只狗是如何得到它的晚餐 In a town in the south of France, twenty poor people were served with dinner, at a certain hour every day. 法国南部的一个小镇上,有20个流浪汉每天聚在

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

剧本与台词 配音片段(一) Baby: If I don't find out what that new puppy is and fast 宝宝:如果我不能尽快获得新品种狗仔的情报 Baby: Not only will I not get that promotion 宝宝:我不仅得不到升职 Baby: I could

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Stopping for Gas 停车加油 Kathy and Evan finish their picture taking and continue driving. 凯西和艾凡拍完照后继续开车。 E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down. I'd better stop someplace for gas. 艾 凡:糟了。车子油表指针降到底

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(3120) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通