Unit 144: Exercise before you eat 第144单元:饭前运动 Researchers found that overweight school children ate less if they had a 10-minute recess right before lunch. 研究人员发现,过重的学童如果在午餐前玩耍十分钟的话会吃得

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Diana bumps into her friend, Steve. D: Hi, Steve! It's awful hot today, isn't it? S: You can say that again! D: Let's go kayaking later. S: Are you kidding? I can't even swim. D: So what? You'll be sa

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

22. missile n.发射物;导弹 missing a.缺掉的,失踪的 mission n.使命,任务;使团 mist n.薄雾 misunderstand vt.误解,误会,曲解 mixture n.混合;混合物 mobile a.运动的;流动的 moderate a.有节制的;中等的,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

模仿文本: Cricket began as far as we can tell in the 16th century as a farm game played by labourers and farmers around the home counties in Kent and Hampshire. But by the 18th century, cricket had really become a major spectator activity with

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Golf: There's nothing like it! 高尔夫 没有比它更好的运动了! When most people think of golf, they probably think of Tiger Woods jet-setting to golf courses around the world winning prestigious tournaments and making a lot of money. It s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Hey kids, heres a good reason to work up a sweat: when young people exercise for an hour each day it also helps boost their brain power. Thats according to a study of more than 200 kids in the journal Pediatrics. [Charles H. Hillman et al: Effects of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

风轻云淡的日子,最适合全家出动共享阳光。今天我们就来一起探访一下美国人最流行的家庭户外活动,也许可以从中获取一点灵感呢~~顺便,把关于这些户外活动的英文也学到了! sunbathing 日

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Obama Joins Head Injury Debate 奥巴马加入关于运动脑损伤的辩论 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. A debate has continued for years in the United States about sports-related brain injuries, or concussions. Conflicting

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Older Athletes, Lower Fitness Age 新研究显示运动让你更年轻! Is there a way to turn back the clock on your age? A new study says yes. Exercise can make you younger. At least it can lower your fitness age that is the measure of how well you

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

New Words: jellyfish n. 水母; buffalo n.水牛; despite prep. 尽管,不管 athletic adj. 运动的,运动员的; 01.The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people. 蠢也

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Despite their extraordinary achievements, none of these women have made it into our narrative of the First Intifada. 尽管有这些非凡的成就,没有一个女人进入了我们关于大起义的描述中 We do this in other parts of the globe,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'd like to rent a compact car/SUV/Van. 我想租小型车/多功能运动车/箱型车 小型车用英语怎么说小型车用英语怎么说 I only learned to drive forward and back my car up. 我只学了如何倒车和前进 I'd like to rent

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Shane listened to the sounds coming from the apartment above him. Was there a bowling alley up there? Was there a basketball court up there? Was there a dance studio up there? Was there a construction site up there? Things dropped on the floor. Thing

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

About Canoe / Kayak (Olympic sport since 1936) 皮划艇概述(1936年成为奥运会正式比赛项目) The history of the canoe and kayak has been traced back thousands of years to when nati

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Gotta go for some outdoor sports now! Louder and louder! 一起来跑出去做点运动吧!大声读吧!再大声点! First One: Do you like to play outdoor sports? Soccer, football, baseball, a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Topic 1-Ph.D.s-to-be are Treated as Personal Assistants in Chinese Universities and crosstalk comedian dispute Masters and PHD students complain that theyve been treated as cheap labor even personal assistants to their professors. Also, the fallout b

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

有同学说NBA的专题对于女生来说不完全适用, 那就再写一个瑜伽的话题吧. 这样一个竞技, 一个健身. 在体育之年, 运动话题大家都应该 拿手了吧. 努力! Yoga It seems that everybody is talking about sports

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Topic 1-University Walls: Necessary or Not Five prestigious universities in Beijing were going to tear down walls to ease urban problems such as traffic congestion, according to city plans. But the notion alone has been met with outcry from many resi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

讲解文本: six-pack abs 六块腹肌 You can have six-pack abs if you exercise more. 如果你更加努力锻炼,就能有六块腹肌。 This video is about how to get six-pack abs. Check it out. 这个视频讲了六块腹肌的锻炼方法,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

文本: D:When I was first in recovery, a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me. I mean, It took the edge off. It's worth a try. Ever do yoga? S: No, not usually. I don't really excel at athletics unless there's somebody to beat. D:当我第

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音