There is a humorous comic strip1 about a dog that is lying on a psychiatrist's2 couch. Sometimes I feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree, doctor! says the worried dog. Pets don't seem to have the same problems and fears that people do. But pets can

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

alone,lone 这一对词都有单独、孤单(having no other person or thing nearby)之意,但用法有所不同。 就词性而言,alone既可作形容词,又可作副词;而lone只能作形容词,不能作副词。例如: He is al

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

飘雪 英文版 You don't care for me, (你不关心我) you don't carry where I have been, (不在乎我去何处) I've done all I could, (我已竭尽所能) so that I could be with you. (只为和你一起) Anyway you want, (无论

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

献给那些在地震中孤单无助的人们 不要惶恐,我会听到你内心的呼唤,无论如何,我发誓都会伴你左右 这首1997推出的单曲《我会向你走来》不愧是深情摇滚的典范:当黑夜阴沉、风雨交加,当你迷失方向、无人相伴,不需你向我求援,我自会向你走来;我发誓,无论如何,我都

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lonely NANA I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤独) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help me help me to survive! (神啊!帮助我生存下去吧) Remember first ti

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

It is certainly a unique idea - an anonymous app that lets you chat from the toilet with others in a similar position. 有一款手机应用,可以让你在如厕时和其他正在上厕所的人进行匿名交流,这个创意不错吧? Called

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Solitude 独处 I find it wholesome to be alone the greater partof the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome anddissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was socompanionable as solitude. We are for the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

听歌学英语:杰克逊之You Are Not Alone(你并不孤单) Artist: Michael Jackson Style: Pop Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And lea

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

今天学习的是Way Back Into Love的歌词。 I've been living with a shadow overhead 我一直生活在阴影中 I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed 睡梦中床头也笼罩着乌云 I've been lonely for so long 我孤单了那么久 Tra

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Lonely I'm Mister Lonely I have nobody for my own I'm so lonely I'm Mister Lonely I have nobody For my own I'm so lonely Yo This one here, goes out to all my playas out there man Ya know That got that one good girl dawg That's always been there man L

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

just like heaven show me how you do that trick 告诉我你是怎么获得成功的 (do that trick -获得成功) the one that makes me scream he said 那个让我尖叫的,他说 the one that makes me laugh he said 那个让我大笑的,他说

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Single Girls Laura Jansen I think you'd like my new hair I cut it when you weren't there that pieces of us everywhere were falling down My bed is now a girl's bed Pink flowers under my head and pillows on your side instead of you Cause that's what si

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

孤单的旅程 Beck - Orphans 从出道以来,Beck的音乐风格就一直像美国的文化一样的多元化,Lo-Fi,电子,舞曲,试验,流行摇滚,伤感民谣......这些风马牛不相及的音乐风格都被他玩的炉火纯青,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

5.12,我们忘不了那个沉痛的日子。四川汶川突发大地震,举国震惊,这场可怕的地震夺去了一万人的生命。 当你们有难的时候,全国上下将会团结一心,一起渡过难关 我想告诉你们,你们并不孤单。 Jim Brickman - Never Alone May the angels protect you 祝天使庇护你 Trou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Unless I have something to distract myself, like binge-watching Netflix until 2 a.m., then I get bored just being by myself. Here are 8 things I've realized only people who hate to be alone do. 我很讨厌独自一人,除非我要做点什么来分散

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My Prayer Dear god, 敬爱的神, I know that shes out there...the one Im suppose to share my whole life with. 她,那个我想要与她共度一生的人,虽然不在这里...... And in time...youll show her to me. 但是我相信,某个时候

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Another day has gone 又一日过往 I'm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此 You're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never say good-bye 你从不说再见 Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我为什么 Did you have

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When we are in the depths of our loneliness, what comforts us what could possibly take us away from it? What, indeed? So often, it feels like there is no solace; like we are running from our own shadow. And it is true, in a way. There is no escape fr

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When I was about to go to middle school, my parents moved to another city because of the work. I had to leave my friends, though I was very unhappy, I did not have the choice. I felt so lonely, I knew no one. The first day I went to school, I felt sc

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A simple fact: monkeys that are known to have a developed social life, organize in small groups with several dozen members. 一个简单的事实:据悉有发达社交生活的猴子们,由几十个成员的小团体组织起来。 The size of ea

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情