孤单的你我懂:讨厌孤单的人会做的8件事
英语课
Unless I have something to distract 1 myself, like binge-watching Netflix until 2 a.m., then I get bored just being by myself. Here are 8 things I've realized only people who hate to be alone do.
我很讨厌独自一人,除非我要做点什么来分散注意力,比如看网飞(Netflix)看到凌晨2点。我发现下面这8件事只有那些讨厌孤单的人才会做。
孤单的你我懂:讨厌孤单的人会做的8件事
1. You are always early or right on time.
你总是会早到或准时到。
Actually you are only right on time because you sat in the car outside for 15 minutes to not be weirdly 2 early because you left your house WAY too soon because you got impatient 3 waiting for it to be the right time to leave.
其实你正好准时是因为你已经坐在外面的车里等了15分钟,这只是为了不到得太早而让别人觉着你很怪,因为你没有耐心在家里等着到点再出门,所以你从家里出来得太早了。
2. You don't turn down plans.
你不会拒绝邀请。
Because the alternative of just hanging out with yourself seems terrifying.
因为选择自己待在家太可怕了。
3. Then you have to try not to act too excited when someone asks you to hang out.
有人叫你出去时你会尽量表现得不是太过兴奋。
"Yeah, I could probably do that." Reality: "OMG thank you for giving me something to do."
“恩,我可能会去。”事实是:“哦天啊,谢谢你让我有事做。”
4. "What are you doing tonight?" is a mass text, just in case.
“你今天晚上要做什么?”总是群发这条短信,只是存着侥幸心理。
Well if I text five people, at least one of them will be doing something that I can join.
要是群发给五个人,至少有一个人做的事我能参与。
5. You've become a social media stalker 4.
你成了一个社交网络狂。
Because people are so fascinating and it's a nice distraction 5.
因为网上的人都很有魅力,这是个很好的消遣。
6. You've thought about getting an animal at least twice a week.
每周至少考虑两次想养个小动物。
Well, if I get a dog then I can hang out with it. But then, won't they be lonely when I leave? Maybe I'll get two dogs...
哎,要是我有只狗我就能出去遛遛它,可是我不在家时它不会孤单吗?可能我该养两只……
7. You spend too much money.
花太多钱。
Going to see people usually means food or alcohol 6, often both, which means your bank account would rather you just be alone.
去找别人玩总是要买点吃的或酒,通常两样都要买,这就意味着你的银行卡倒宁愿你自己待着。
8. You don't have any food in your fridge.
冰箱里什么吃的都没有。
Why would you buy groceries when you eat out every day?
每天都出去吃为什么还屯吃的?
vt.分散注意力,转移注意力,使分心
- Don't distract my attention.不要分散我的注意力。
- It was all a ploy to distract attention from his real aims.那纯粹是障眼法,用以分散人们对他真正意图的注意力。
古怪地
- Another special characteristic of Kweilin is its weirdly-shaped mountain grottoes. 桂林的另一特点是其形态怪异的岩洞。
- The country was weirdly transformed. 地势古怪地变了样。
adj.不耐烦的,急躁的;热切的,急切的
- He was so impatient that I could hardly hold him back.他是那样急躁,我简直拉不住他。
- With an impatient gesture he thrust the food away from him.他不耐烦地把吃的东西猛地推开。
n.网子的一种;高视阔步者;暗恋者;暗恋别人的人
- Did you know that John Lennon was murdered by a stalker? 你知道约翰列侬就是被追星族杀掉的吗? 来自电影对白
- So did you a good look at this crazy stalker guy? 那你看清楚这个一直跟着你们的疯子长什么样了吗? 来自互联网
n.精神涣散,精神不集中,消遣,娱乐
- Total concentration is required with no distractions.要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。
- Their national distraction is going to the disco.他们的全民消遣就是去蹦迪。
标签:
孤单