搭讪是件技术活,尤其是对那些平时就比较低调沉默,或者对同胞滔滔不绝,一旦面对异性就羞涩万分的筒子们来说。如何打破僵局,和对面心仪的TA说上几句?以下10招,请结合情境使用 No

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(322) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The University of Cambridge is poised to break a 300-year-old tradition by no longer informing students of their exam results on a public notice board due to claims it causes too much stress. The ancient tradition of pinning candidates exam scores to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ms Kon has broken many taboos herself. Kon女士自己也打破了很多禁忌。 She made sculptures of torn vaginas to illustrate the harm of genital cutting, 她制作撕裂的阴道雕塑,以说明切割生殖器的危害, statues depicting d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

American Women Try to Break Barriers in Show Business Chelsea Shorte is telling jokes on a cold Wednesday night at an eatery in Alexandria, Virginia. Shorte tells the restaurant-goers, many of them women, about her decision to perform stand-up comedy

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

bottoms up 干杯 Bottoms up! 干杯 ! brain storm 心血来潮 brand new 崭新的 break down 故障 ; 毁坏 break in 适合 break it off 吹了 break one's heart 使某人心碎 break one's neck 痛打

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

莱斯利摩根斯泰纳曾经陷入疯狂的爱情即爱上了一个经常虐待她并威胁她生命的男人。斯泰纳描述了她的婚姻中黑暗的一面,纠正了许多人对于家庭暴力受害者的错误理解,并告诉我们如何帮

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

有关否定 1)通常作复数的集体名词 1)双重否定最常见的形式有: no(not)...but...没有不 no(not)...without...没有不,除不 no(not)...unless没有就不 not...until直到才 例如:There is no one but knows it.没有一个人

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 这是个比较动脑子得游戏。你要用1个球把所有得球都打破。鼠标控制。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

英语俚语是一种非正式的语言,通常用在非正式的场合,所以在用这些俚语是一定要考虑到所用的场合和对象,最好不要随意用这些俚语。下面是一些常用

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Ivory Coasts All-female Band Breaks Social Barriers 象牙海岸的女子乐队打破了社会壁垒 ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST For nine young female musicians in Ivory Coast, breaking into the male-dominated music industry wasnt easy. But their group, Bel

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced last Monday that he will visit Pearl Harbor later this month to mourn the victims of the Japanese surprise attack 75 years ago. 日本首相安倍晋三上周一宣布,他将于本月晚些时候访问美国

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Russell Westbrook broke Oscar Robertson's record for triple-doubles in a season in spectacular fashion. 俄克拉荷马雷霆队的超级巨星拉塞尔威斯布鲁克以惊人地方式打破了奥斯卡罗伯特森的单

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

世界银行首席敦促美国打破财政僵局 WASHINGTON, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- World Bank President Jim Yong Kim on Saturday urged U.S. policymakers to end the ongoing fiscal deadlock in a timely manner to avoid negative spillovers on the global ec

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.英式开场白:天气不错,对吧? British: 'Beautiful day, isn't it ?' 英国的天气变化莫测。因此,天气是英国人最关心的话题之一。谈论天气时有个简单的秘诀:无论你是否同意说话人的观点,都要回答

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

skipping 蹦跳 mean 吝啬 George 乔治 gift 礼物 engaged 参与 Mason 马森 Ellet 艾略特 THE BROKEN WINDOW 打破的窗户 George Ellet had a bright silver dollar for a New-year gift. 乔治艾略特要用一枚闪闪发光的银币买样新年

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

英语学习笔记: Beautiful day,isnt it? 今儿天真好,对吧? I hear theyre calling for thunderstorms all weekend. 我听说这个周末都是雷暴天气。 Has anything exciting happened today? 有没有发生什么有趣的事情?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Vital for so many modern technologies, rare earths remain among the most sought-after minerals on the planet. It was recently suggested at the American Association for the Advancement of Science that the sea beds should be mined for them. 对如此多现

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On a train full of strangers Take a glance and look away When a smile could be dangerous Safer to be afraid Building boxes and no one fits in Everyday's a judement day Makes me wonder If you could see my soul These walls would surely shatter If you c

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1.我长大了 It was a long time ago. 那是很多年以前。 I have almost forgotten my dream. 我几乎要忘记了我的梦。 But it was there then, 可它仍然在, In front of me, 在我眼前, Bright like a sun- 光亮如太阳-- My drea

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

set out 开始,出发 She set out to break some records of her own. 她开始将自己的记录一个个打破。 That evening, she set out to break her pattern. 那天晚上,她打破了自己的固有模式。 They set out to find out who loved

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语