我赞成。 I agree. 我完全赞成。 I'm all for it. 我同意你的看法。 I agree with you. 我同意你的计划。 I agree with your plan. 赞成的请举手。 Those in favour,please raise your hands. 反对的请举手。 Those against it

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在这次的英语笔记里,我们继续来看看一些在美式足球比赛当中常常听到的一些讲法。我希望各位读者在看了这一系列介绍美式足球的笔记之后,从此就能

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Gargoyle Statues 教堂的守护者滴水嘴兽 by Suzanne Cowan These statues with creepy faces have had a number of uses. 这些令人毛骨悚然的雕像有着多种用途。 For over 2,000 years, gargoyle statues have been used to adorn building

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

再添桌椅 请问能否在我房间里再放一张桌子? A:Could I have another table put in my room? 请问能否在我房间里再放一张桌子? B:l'm sorry, sir. We don't have any extra tables. 对不起,先生。我们没有多余的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 101 Simon 's never careless, but Billy...! Miss Williams: Here's your exercise-book, Billy. Miss Williams: You're often careless. Look at these mistakes! Miss Williams: Don't laugh at Billy, Sandy! Miss Williams: Whose is this exercise-book?

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

Lesson 101 Dont waste time! Mother: Youre both very lazy this evening. You mustnt waste time! Mother: Why dont you draw some pictures? Sue: Weve already drawn some pictures. Mother: Why dont you read your story-books? Sandy: Weve already read our st

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

Listening to music is the most popular way to pass the time. 听音乐是最流行的一种打发时间的方式。 pass the time指打发时间,和kill time的意思差不多。 When waiting for the bus,he read a magazine to pass the time. 在等公

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

It's too hot here. This room is like an ice box. I'm freezing. Turn on the air conditioner. There's no heat in here. Turn on the heat. Open a window.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

1. I am calling to inform you that we're happy to have you with us. 我打电话是通知你,我们很高兴聘你到我们这里来上班。 2. I just want to let you know that we made an offer to you. 我想通知你,我们录用你了。 3. Yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

A: Hello,there. Welcome,and what can we assist you with? 您好。欢迎光临,我们有什么可以帮助您的? B: Good morning. I have a Bill of Exchange against Bank Acceptance here. I'd like to discount it. Is that possible here? 早上好。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

图片1 circle n.圆周,圆形物,派系,循环 v. 围,环绕,盘旋 例句:I need experience to get a job, but without a job I can't get experienceit' s a vicious circle. 我得有经验才能找到工作,可是没有工作我就无法

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Unit 101 Easter Day Traditions Easter Day is commonly observed on the first Sunday after the full moon that occurs between March 22 and April 25. It is a religious holiday that commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ three days after his death

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the n

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The emergence of low-cost personal computers gave rise to a powerful network that has transformed opportunities for learning and communicating. 低成本的个人电脑的出现,使得一个强大的互联网诞生,它为学习和交流提供了很

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I think so. I agree. I agree with you on this point. What a good idea! I can't object to it. I can't agree. No. You've got that wrong. Bad idea.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can't you be serious? You're so full of yourself. How could you do such a foolish thing? Your are to blame. Put yourself in my shoes. I've had enough of your excuses. You have to pay for that. Don't talk back to me. I didn't do anything wrong. I take

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A:Your knowledge of English is really surprising. B:I was nothing to speak of. A:No, seriously,I 'm impressed. B:Thank you,I appreciate the compliment.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

1.天气很好 Nice weather we're having. 2.有什么新鲜事 What's new? 3.猜猜我刚才见到了谁? Guess whom I saw just now. 4.猜猜发生了什么事? Guess what. 5.你有空吗? You got a minute? 6.我想插一句 If I may. 7.我们来

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Master must learn patience, said the emotionless Conseil. 愿先生耐心些。冷静的康塞尔说。 This sudden illumination of our cabin enabled me to examine its tiniest details. It contained only a table and five stools. 舱房的突然明亮正

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

School starts again this week for most students. This is the start of the new school year. Children who turned five during the holidays will start school for the first time. Children starting a new school often feel nervous if they dont know anyone.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语