面试英语口语脱口而出 第101期:应聘成功
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1. I am calling to inform you that we're happy to have you with us.
我打电话是通知你,我们很高兴聘你到我们这里来上班。
2. I just want to let you know that we made an offer to you.
我想通知你,我们录用你了。
3. You can let me know within a week if you accept the offer.
你有一周时间来决定是否接受我们的录用。
4. I can start working in a month. I must go back to Shandong to hand over my work and go through necessary procedures 1.
一个月之后我可以开始工作,因为我要回山东一趟,移交工作,办理必要手续。
5. We'll look forward to your coming back. I wish you a nice trip.
我们等你回来,一路顺风。
6. Yes, I am very glad to have the chance.
是的,我很高兴有这样的机会。
7. We hope you get on board with us. Please let me know as soon as possible.
我们希望你加入我们,请尽快回复。
8. Well, that settles it then. Welcome to our company and I am sure you are going to like it here.
那就这么说定了,欢迎你来我们公司工作,我想你会喜欢这里的。
9. I hope you enjoy working here.
祝你在这里工作愉快。
10. Considering your qualifications, we believe you would be a good stewardess 2. You are hired.
考虑到你的资历,我们觉得你应该是个不错的空姐。你被录用了。
Dialogue 1
对话1
Is that Mr. Green?
你是格林先生吗?
This is him speaking.
我就是。
I am calling to inform you that we're happy to have you with us. Welcome aboard, I,m sure your friend would have given you a lot of information of our school and its motto, ways of teaching 3, etc,
我是通 知你,我们很高兴聘你 到我们这里来上班,欢迎你。我想你朋友到时会告诉你很多 有关本校的信息,规定以及教学方法等。
Yes. I am very glad to have the chance.
是的,我很高兴有这样的机会。
Dialogue 2
对话2
This is Mary. I just want to let you know that we made an offer to you. The salary is 3,000 yuan a month, I e-mailed the offer to you as well. You can let me know within a you the offer.
我是玛丽。我想通知你,我们录用您了,工资是每月3000元,我把录用通知已经用电邮发给你了,你有一周时间来决定是否接受我们的录用。
Thank you. I'll go through it and tell you.
谢谢你,我看完之后会告诉你。
We hope you get on board with us, Please let me know as soon as possible.
我们希望你加入我们,请尽快回复。
I will. Thank you for all.
我会的。十分感谢。
1 procedures
程序; 手续; 步骤; 常规; 程序( procedure的名词复数 ); 手续; [计算机]过程; (为解决一个特殊问题而专门设计的)文字程序
- procedures that must be followed to ensure full compliance with the law 为确保严格遵守法律所必须遵行的程序
- You need to become fully conversant with the company's procedures. 你得对公司的程序了如指掌。
2 stewardess
n.空中小姐,女乘务员
- Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.登机时请向空中小姐出示机票。
- The stewardess hurried the passengers onto the plane.空中小姐催乘客赶快登机。