今天我们要学的词是 tribute. Tribute 的意思是致敬,表达敬意。Music fans from different genres and generations are paying tribute to soul singer Aretha Franklin across the globe,全球各地不同流派、不同世代的音乐爱好

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

This week were looking at expressions used for sharing information with people when you are trying to help them out. We talk about which expressions are casual, which are formal, and which can be used in different situations. All of the expressions a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

-Mr. Yu why do you do this? Why do you swim in the Yangtze? -We Wuhan people across the Yangtze River are obsessed with crossing the river, because Chairman Mao crossed 17 times here. That makes us love the river. I dare say that there isn't any othe

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

Lee: What are you reading? Stan: Its a graphic novel. Lee: Graphic novel? You mean a comic book? I thought you were too old for that sort of thing. Stan: For your information, this is a graphic novel and its a literary art form. Graphic novels are wr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Victoria: I see that you have a really extensive music collection . J.D.: Yeah, I like a lot of different genres of music. Victoria: Do you have the new J.McQ album ? Hes my favorite artist . I just got it and I like all of the tracks on it. J.D.: No

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客