We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company. 我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司。 Good morning, Mr. Black. Is there something I can do for you? 早上好,布莱克先生。我能为您做些什么吗? We

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

导购口语: If you have the receipt, I can relace it for you. 如果您有发票,我可以我给您换。 You can exchange it, Provided that you haven't taken off the tag. 只要你没有把吊牌拿掉便可换货。 I'm sorry; I can't exchange

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

经典句型:How much should I pay? 我该付多少钱? A:How much should I pay? 甲:我该付多少钱? B:25 yuan. 乙:25元。 A:Here you are. 甲:给你。 B:Here is the change. 乙:这是找给您的钱。 经典句型:Please give me the inovice.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

What is the definition of International Taxation? 什么是国际税收? International Taxation refers to the tax distributing relationship among countries when two or more countries are exercising their rights to collect tax from the international

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

文本: Nicole:Here.See if this is dry enough for you - Bond:What do you drink? Nicole:Same thing.Straight.I was never one for girly drinks. M:Bond? Are you there? Bond:Yes,M.Right here. M:Nicole - do you mind if 007 and I speak privately for a mom

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

In this Business English Pod lesson were going to look at discussing problems over the phone. For the example today, well focus on chasing up an outstanding invoice, or a bill that hasnt been paid on time. In business, its not unusual to have a custo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

Google and Facebook have confirmed that they were victims of a $100 million payment scam. 谷歌和脸书近日证实,他们在一桩诈骗案中被骗走1亿美元。 The criminal case drew public attention last month, when US Justice Department a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value. 我们按发票

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。 Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net. (2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。 We only allow a cash discount on payment

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I hate working on Christmas Eve! Whoa! Get a load of this guy! Come in central, I think weve got ourselves a situation here. B: License and registration please. Have you been drinking tonight, sir? A: I had one or two glasses of eggnog, but nothin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

我们于本日向贵公司开出第123号面额500000元。汇票一张见票即付。 We have this day drawn the following bill of exchange on your esteemed firm- No.123, $500,000, payable at sight.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business Selling cars online The TrueCar challenge 商业 网上卖车 TrueCar来势汹汹 A price-comparison website causes ructions in the motor trade 比价网站在汽车销售行业掀起争议 AMERICANS looking for a new car nowadays often use

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Key Sentences (重点句子) 347.What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢? 348.I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。 349.What on earth has happ

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(153) A: Do you know out terms? B: No' what are they? A: 2% for prompt payment' net in thirty days. B: That will be fine with us. A:你知道我们的付款方式吗? B:不知道。什么呢? A:立即付款的话可以有九八扣,三十天

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

订购语 订单:order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订购帐薄:order boook 订购样品||凭样订购:sample order||order by sample 确实已订:firm order 第一次订购:initial order||first order 正式订单:formal order 有限订单

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

9. I feel dizzy and I can't concentrate on my work. 我头晕而且不能专心工作。 还能这样说: I am light in head and I could not fix my eye on my work. I have dizziness in my head, so I can't fix my attention. 谚语: Feel no qualms u

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Lodge a claim 提出索赔 What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment? 如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办? You should do one of the two things: either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company. 你可以

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

111届广交会常用英语关于接受客人付款方式 17. In view of our long friendly relations and the efforts you have made in pushing the sales, we agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight; however, this should n

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink.。.Could you make an order for a new set? B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about two or three cases. The office supply store

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

释义: May I have? 能给我吗? 郑重地向对方索取某物时可以用到 May I+动词?的形态,而这里的动词就是 have。表示能够给我吗?,语气比Can I have... ?更为恭敬。 例句: May I have your email address?

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语