Dealing with Complaints 处理投诉
Key Sentences (重点句子)
347.What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
348.I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
349.What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生了什么事让您如此发愁?
350. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
351.The woolen 1 sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided 2.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我们提供的样品不一致。
352.You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾经答应过,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
353.Our clients 3 are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
354.What do you want us to do?
您看怎么办好?
355.Our clients want a replacement 4.
我们的客户要求换货。
356. It's a bit too hard.
这有点太难了吧。
357. It's only the background color that's not identical 5.
这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
358. If you agree to give us an allowance 6 of 6% of the invoice 7 value, I'll try to talk our clients into accepting the goods.
如果你们同意按发票额让价6%,我会尽力说服客户接受货物的。
359. It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决办法还比较合理。
360.You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
361.I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
362.Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
363. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
364. If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
365.I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
366.Our first bill came yesterday, and we have same questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张账单,有一些问题。
367. I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
368.It does appear that way.
是的,看起来好像是这样的。
369.Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
Dialogue A(Mr. Smith comes to make complaints and Miss Lin, the secretary, receives him. )(A: Miss Lin; B: Mr. Smith)A: Good morning, Mr. Smith. What is your hurry?
B: Oh, I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
A: What on earth has happened trouble you so?
B: I'm afraid I have bad news for you. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided. They' re different in design and color.
A: But you agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
B: Anyhow, the background color is a shade too dark. Our clients are very critical on quality.
A: It's usually not always possible to have exactly the same shade of color. Well, what do you want us to do?
B: Our clients want a replacement.
A: It's a bit too hard. After all, our sweaters are very similar to the sample. It's only the background color that's not identical.
B: Well, if you agree to give us an allowance of 6% of the invoice value, I'll try to talk our clients into accepting the goods.
A: It sounds like a reasonable solution.
Dialogue B(A: Miss Liu, the secretary of the computer sales company; B: a customer)A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
B: I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
A: Our manager has been out. What can I do for you?
B: Yesterday I bought a computer from your company, but it doesn't work today.
A: So you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
B: Yes. The computer is on, but nothing shows on the screen.
A: From the sound of it, I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. It can be anything inside the computer.
B: Well, whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
A: Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at? If not, out repairman can come to you.
B: I would prefer if he comes here.
A: No problem. Where are you located?
Dialogue CA: Hi. How are things going with you and with the service?
B: Well, not so good. Our first bill yesterday, and we have some questions.
A: Well, I sure hope I can answer them for you. What's the problem?
B: See here, on the bill, we were billed for the same service call twice.
A: Yes, it does appear that way. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
B: OK. We will be expecting your call.
- She likes to wear woolen socks in winter.冬天她喜欢穿羊毛袜。
- There is one bar of woolen blanket on that bed.那张床上有一条毛毯。
- Provided it's fine we will have a pleasant holiday.如果天气良好,我们的假日将过得非常愉快。
- I will come provided that it's not raining tomorrow.如果明天不下雨,我就来。
- a lawyer with many famous clients 拥有许多著名委托人的律师
- She understood the importance of establishing a close rapport with clients. 她懂得与客户建立密切和谐的关系的重要性。
- We are hard put to find a replacement for our assistant.我们很难找到一个人来代替我们的助手。
- They put all the students through the replacement examination.他们让所有的学生参加分班考试。
- She wore the identical dress on both occasions.她在两种场合穿的是同一件衣服。
- He is identical in character with his wife.他的品性和他的夫人相同。
- My monthly allowance is 50 yuan.我每月的津贴是50元。
- I have to work to earn my allowance.我非得工作挣零用钱。