Dialogue 1 A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink...Could you make an order for a new set? B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about two or three cases. The office supply store

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

又是美丽的一天,大家好,欢迎收听Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。每天轻轻松松学点英语口语用法,日积月累,你的口语进步可真的会很大哦! 今天,我们学习如何表达除了以外,还

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

In the Office-Work-Tiring 在办公室-工作-疲累 An urban warrior's daily life involves getting up in the morning and driving work.He fights through traffic jams for one and a half hours,then enters a steel jungle people call downtown,and rushes

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

导购口语: May I see your receipt? 可以看下你的收据吗? Could you show me the receipt for this? 能出师一下这东西的收据吗? Have you brought the receipt with you? 您带发票了吗? 语句解析: 在顾客退换货之前,您

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

A: I'd like to inquire about your invoice. 我想询问关于发票的事。 B: I'll connect you to the person in charge. 我给您接负责人。 A: I'd like to speak to Mr. White. 我找怀特先生。 B: OK, I'll put you through to him. 好的,我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:Shall we have a discussion on the insurance? 我们可以就保险讨论一下吗? A:Shall we have a discussion on the insurance? 甲:我们可以就保险讨论一下吗? B:What do you request? 乙:你们要求多少呢? A:We can only a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences四. 付款方式C20: The mode of payment is acceptable to us. 付款方式可以接受。 C21: We usually do business in dollars. 我们通常用美元来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

accounting procedures 会计流程 insufficient funds 存款不足 A $25 fine for any check returned for insufficient funds will be charged to the tenant. 若存款餘额不足遭退票,承租人须缴纳廿五元罚款。 invoice n. 发票 The num

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

The sinks were leaking. David looked in the local paper and saw an ad for Toby the handyman. David left a message on the answering machine. Two days later, he called again. He told Toby that he had left a message two days ago. Toby apologized. He sai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

货物寄销帐 goods sent on consignment account 票面值 par value 接纳 accept 净流动资产 net current assets 速动比率 liquidity ratio 寄销 consignment 寄销人 consignor 寄销帐 con

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Liu: Hello, we want to claim our business tax for one technical service contract and get the formal invoice. Would you please tell me which materials should be submitted? Officer: Ok. Take with your c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

约定的取衣时间到了,本杰明递交发票取衣。在检查的时候却发现衣服掉了扣子,接着又发现了另一个问题,到底是什么问题呢? Listen Read Learn Benjamin: Hi, I come to pick up my laundry. This is the invoice. Laundryman: OK, wait a minute. I'll get them for yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Coverage 险别 A:I am calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order. 我打电话是想讨论您所要求的订单保险额的级别。 B:I believe that we have requested on amount twenty-five percent above the i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

(153) A: Do you know out terms? B: No' what are they? A: 2% for prompt payment' net in thirty days. B: That will be fine with us. A:你知道我们的付款方式吗? B:不知道。什么呢?

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请入收款人的户号 account payee 请支付票款 advice to pay cheques 惠请通知该支票的经过 advise fate 金额有错误 accounts differ 文字与数字所记载金额不同 words and f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

报价篇: (21)A: You could save a lot if you would order a little more . B: How could we do that ? A: We offer a discount for large orders . B: Let me take another look at our requirements . A:如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

OK and most importantly, how much does it cost? 好的,最重要的是要多少钱? Well, to book the room for 2 hours usually costs £1,000. 通常是两小时1000美元。 The hospitality is extra but as you're a friend of Denise, I'll throw i

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Thanks for your patience, when is a good time to call you back? 谢谢您的耐心等待,请问您什么时候方便接电话? OK 3 o'clock I'll call you then. Goodbye. 好的,3点。一会给您打电话。拜拜。 Sounds important.Possibly.O

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

111届广交会常用英语关于回复保险询问 10. There are three basic covers, namely, Free form Particular Average, with Particular Average and ALL risks. 11. Ocean shipping cargo insurance is important because goods run the risk of different

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

111届广交会常用英语关于客人询问保险 1. As for the insurance, I have quite a lot of things which I am still not clear about. 2. May I ask you a few questions about insurance? 3. What do your insurance clauses cover? 4. I wonder if the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语