Amber has sent an email to her close friend, Mike, in Beijing. she wrote about his first day on the new job, and then mentioned some police commands she heard watching a program called 'Cops' on TV. F

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

This is Winglish, Mr.kim speaking! 这里是文各力士,敝姓金。 Who's caling,please? 您是哪位? Who's this? 您是谁? To whom do you want to talk? 帮您转接哪位? Hold,please. 请稍等 Don't hang up. 请稍等 Just a moment,ple

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

1.Hang on please. 请稍等,请不要挂断 A:June, hang on please. I will be right back. B:Okay. A:朱恩,请不要挂断,我马上回来。 B:好的。 2. Hang up 挂断 A: She hung up on me. B: Did she? she must've been mad. A:她挂断了我的电话。 B:是吗?她肯定是发

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

随着公司的发展壮大,一些合作交往也就越来越多。当公司来了客人,我们应当如何接待,才能表现的热情得体呢。今天就让我们来分享一下接待用语。 Would you please give me your business card? 能给

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

付款方法 mode of payment 现金付款 payment by cash/cash payment/payment by ready cash 以支票支付 payment by cheque 以汇票支付 payment by bill 以物品支付 payment in kind 付清/支付

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

to pay/to make payment/to make effect payment 结帐 to settle/to make settlement/to make effect settlement/to square/to balance 支出/付款 to defray/to disburse 结清 to clear off/to pya off 请求

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

to yield 3% 存款 to deposit in a bank/to put in a bank/to place on deposit/to make deposit 在银行存款 to have money in a bank/to have a bank account/to have money on deposit 向银行提款 to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

支票薄 cheque book 支票陈票人 cheque drawer 持票人 cheque holder 不记名支票 cheque to bearer/bearer cheque 记名支票/认人支票 cheque to order 到期支票 antedated cheque 未到期

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

1、Congratulations! 祝贺您! 2、Happy birthday! 生日快乐! 3、Happy new year! 新年快乐! 4、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! 5、Have a nice holiday! 假日快乐! 6、Wish you every success! 祝您成功!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Dialogue B (The Turn-down Service) A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? B: Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Expression 表达 Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 d

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱 离开 Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?? Have you booked a table? 您预定餐桌了吗?

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

付款方法 mode of payment 现金付款 payment by cash||cash payment||payment by ready cash 以支票支付 payment by cheque 以汇票支付 payment by bill 以物品支付 payment in kind 付清|

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

支票薄 cheque book 支票陈票人 cheque drawer 持票人 cheque holder 不记名支票 cheque to bearer/bearer cheque 记名支票/认人支票 cheque to order 到期支票 antedated cheque 未到期

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Personal Qualities 1. Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 3.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Hey, look at the chick over there. 看看在那边的女孩。 Chick 这个字代表的就是女孩子,各位不要跟chic(时尚)这个字给搞混了。chick这个字念起来就像是chicken前面一部分?所以蛮好认的。一般而言c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

a.我们从获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。 Your name has been given by...and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines. b.我们新研制的已推出上市,特此奉告。 We a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Guest: Hello, Id like to check in please. Guest:你好,我想入住贵酒店。 Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? Hotel staff:当然可以,能把姓名给我吗? Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Guest: Harold Smith先生。 Hotel staff

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hello and welcome back to English with Lucy. 哈喽,欢迎回到跟露西一起学英文。 Today we have another episode of my fabulousFive Common British Expressions. 今天,我们将讲我最爱的另一集五种常见的英式英文用语。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情