导购口语: Please take your time. 慢慢看/参观。 Go right ahead, please. 随便参观。 Come along and judge for yourself. 请参观,随意挑选。 语句解析: 作为导购,您的热情不是每位顾客都能感受得到,这时不可

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? At least three places for you to visit. 至少可以去

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

May I go inside and have a look? 我可以进去参观吗? Excuse me. Where are you going? 打扰下,请问您要去哪里? Oh. I'm a tourist. May I go inside and have a look? 哦,我是游客。我可以进去参观吗? It's a holiday toda

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Key Sentences (重点句子) 256.Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。 257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 258. You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Showing a visitor around 带领来宾参观 A: OK, so this is the main factory area. We're now walking past the printing machine. A:好,这是工厂主区。我们现在正经过印刷机。 It's printing in four colours at the moment. 当前能用四

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

All managers need written progress reports from their staff, but it is often necessary to make a verbal progress report during a meeting. A verbal report can be thought of as a combination of a presentation and a question and answer session. 所有的经

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

There are many different kinds of sites. We often speak of construction sites, a site where something is being built such as buildings, roads, bridges, airports, and so on. But a site can also be a completed structure, like a factory or even sometime

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

1. Thank you for your interest in our company. 非常感谢您来我们公司参观。 还能这样说: Glad to have you visit our company. We are really honored to have you visit our company. 2. I hope you will find everything satisfactory. 我希望

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

第一句:I want to visit some historic sites. 我想参观一些历史名胜。 A: Where do you plan to travel? 你打算去哪儿旅游? B: I want to visit some historic sites. Can you suggest some places for me, please? 我想参观一些历史名

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Visit a company 参观公司 (A=Buyer B=Exporter)A: Mr. Fang, may I take a look around your company? 方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗? B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside. 是的,当然可以。我带你四处转转

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

第一句:Can I visit your factory? 我能参观你们的工厂吗? You are welcome to visit our factory at anytime. 随时欢迎您来参观我们的工厂。 Now I'm going to take you to our plant. 现在,我要带您到我们的工厂去。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

(31) A: Is this your first visit to our showroom. B: Yes ,it is . A: Can I show you around. B: That would be nice of you . A:您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。 B:是的。 A:我来带你四处

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

近期欧洲频繁遭遇恐怖袭击威胁,出于安全方面的考虑,英国近日宣布禁止外国游客参观伦敦地标建筑大本钟,本国游客参观需向所属选区的国会议员提交书面申请。大本钟管理员表示,这项

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、下面是有人向你问候或是介绍你时的回答用语: How are you? Im good /Im fine, thank you. Im happy to meet you. Im glad/happy to meet you too. Its a pleasure to meet you. The pleasures all mine. How are you doing? Im doing fine/we

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

盘点各种致谢及客套用语 一、英语国家的致谢习俗 致谢是世界各国人民都遵循的礼仪规范,但是由于各国的风俗习惯不同,致谢的方式和客套用语也有所不同,有时可能会相去甚远。 在英语

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

(34) A: I'd like to take these catalogs with me . B: Sure . go right ahead . A: And I want these price lists as well. B: Please take whatever you like . A:这些目录我想带走。 B:好啊,请便

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Visit the factory 参观生产车间 Our factory locates at a village in the east of the city. The area of it is 3.600 square meters. 我们的工厂建在市东的一个村庄里。占地3600平米。 We'd like to visit the factory. Can you show us

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

星级典句: 第一句:I'm interested in seeing the U. N. headquarters. 我想参观联合国总部。 A: Yes, sir. May I help you? 是的,先生,需要什么帮助? B: I'm interested in this tour. 我对这趟旅行感兴趣。 A: Is ther

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

I'llshowyouaroundthecity. 我带你参观这座城市。 例句: It'syourfirsttimetocomehere.I'llshowyouaroundthecity. 这是你第一次来这里。我要带你参观这座城市。 I'llshowyouaroundthecity,andIbelieveyou'llfallinlovewithit. 我要带

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I'dliketovisitsomeofthetouristattractions. 我想参观一些旅游景点。 例句: A:I'mexcitedaboutthelong7-dayholiday.I'mplanningatriptoThailand. 七天长假太让人兴奋了,我打算去泰国旅游。 B:Howmuchisyourbudget? 您的预算是多

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语