STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip. SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter. STUART: What would you like to do today? SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House. STUART: I thought we could

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

导购口语: If you've decided on something, please let me know. 如果您决定买什么,请告诉我一声。 If you will permit me, I would be happy to show you around and explain some of the items. 如果您愿意的话,我乐意带您周围看

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Unit 4 参观工厂 Visiting A Factory Visiting A Factory 参观工厂 Brief Introduction 了解对方客户的商品生产主体工厂是对外贸易中必不可少的一环。工厂的设备、规模和工人的素质以及决策者的管理能力都决

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

Please tell me about some interesting places in this city. 请告诉我这座城市一些有趣的地方。 A: Please tell me about some interesting places in this city. 请告诉我这座城市一些有趣的地方。 B: OK, what are you interested

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Today, my chinese teacher takes my class to visit the museum. We see many weapons that used by the the old warriors, they protect our country and bring us the new life. there are all kinds of samples that used during the war are presented in front of

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 北京仁爱英语八年级下

第一句:Would you like to see around the factory? 您能参观一下工厂吗? A: Good morning, Mr. Smith. Would you like to see around the factory? 早上好,史密斯先生。您想参观一下工厂吗? B: Yes, I would like to. 是的,我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

But there were two visits you saw and you brought some people back with you, 听说你去参观了两次,第二次你带了些人去 and what happened the next time, they made you cool your heels for a while. 对方是不是让你们坐了冷板凳?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

1. Q: What does the woman imply? A) She is not interested in the article. B) She has given the man much trouble. C) She would like to have a copy of the article. D) She doesnt want to take the trouble to read the article. 2. Q: What do we learn about

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

2014年6月英语四级写作题目(文字版第二套) 本次2014年6月英语四级作文题目是假设你的一位外国朋友来参观你的校园,你最感兴趣的地方想带他/她去看?为什么? 2014年6月英语四级作文题目:Sup

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Visiting Sacred Grounds in National Park Monuments 参观美国国家纪念地的神圣之地 The year 2016 is the 100th anniversary of the U.S. National Park Service. Adventurer and traveler Mikah Meyer is celebrating in a big way. He is traveling a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

星级典句: 第一句:Please read it to see if there is need of any change. 请阅读一下看看是否有需要更改的地方。 A: This is a tentative plan I've worked out. Please read it to see if there is a need of any change. 这是我列的

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

The tour will take about an hour and a half. 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。 That's OK. 好的。 If you are ready, ladies and gentlemen? 准备好了吗

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Daniel wanted to visit a farm. He asked his parents to take him to a farm. His teacher told him about the animals on a farm. There are lots of animals on a farm. Daniel wanted to see the animals. He wanted to see the cows. He wanted to see the chicke

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The White House has announced plans to allow visitors to take photos and use social media during public tours of the building for the first time in 40 years. 美国白宫宣布,公众参观白宫可以拍照并上传至社交媒体。这是白宫40年

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英国王储查尔斯王子与夫人卡米拉近日赴BBC苏格兰制作中心参观,并参加BBC苏格兰电视开播60周年庆祝活动。期间查尔斯王子应邀客串播报了天气预报,过了把天气预报员(weather forecaster)的瘾。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

展会常用口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The National Museum of China is celebrating its centennial. Its aims are high: to become one of the greatest museums in the world. As such the Museum has been working hard to protect and promote Chinese art and culture ever since its founding. But wh

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

51 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 52 I\d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。 53 We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. 如何招揽顾客 一般程序:招呼问候寻找相关话题理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:What can I do for you?或May I help you?,也可说:Ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Subject:I cannot tell you the information off the top of my head. 迷你对话 A: I heard this weekend our company will send us to have a visit to Paris for business. Is it true. 我听说这个周末公司将派我们去巴黎出差,是真的吗?

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语