Alicia Keys Where Do We Go From Here Where Do We Go From Here Alicia Keys We're at the crossroads, my dear Where do we go from here? Maybe you won't go, maybe you'll stay Oh I know I'm gonna miss you either ways It's such a lonely road Where do we go

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

Lesson 13 At the restaurant Dialogue A Do you have a table for two? Yes.In the smoking or no-smoking section? No-smoking,please. Ok.This way,please. May I have the menu? Sure.Here you are. Dialogue B May I take your order now? Yes,please.I`ll have th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

上期中译英答案: I think the main reason is because theres no determination that you must finish something. Without determination, you wont get any action. 听力文本: Xiao Gao, Happy New Year! 京晶:小高,新年快乐! Happy New

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 我是一个乐观且容易相处的人。 How would you describe your personality? 你怎样形容自己的个性呢? To be frank, I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 坦白地说,我是一个乐观且

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

1. strain,(动植物的)种,品种。 eg:This strain of wheat can grow during a cold winter. 这种品系的小麦能在寒冷的春天生长。 2. hopefully是个副词,表示怀着希望地;hopefully也有但愿的意思,表示这意思时多

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

We ought to set precise sales targets for the coming year. 咱们要为明年定出准确的销售指标。 We ought to set precise sales targets for the coming year. 咱们要为明年定出准确的销售指标。 It's hard to exceed this year's by

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

It takes courage to follow your mind. But it takes everything to follow your heart. 跟着理智走,要有勇气;跟着感觉走,要有倾其所有的决心。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03

Questions for dialogue 2: 1. Why does Xiao Gao want to call the shots next time? He didnt like the bar they went to 2. Why is Xiao Gao upset today? Because the car he bought was a lemon 3. Did Jingjing follow her New Years resolution and wake up earl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

My predecessor at the Fed, Chairman Ben Bernanke 我在美联储的前任本伯南克主席 demonstrated such courage 就证明了这份勇气 especially in his response to the threat of the financial crisis 特别体现在他对金融危机威胁所作

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

核心句型: I didn't expect that she would stab me in the back. 我没有料到她会在我背后捅我一刀。 to stab someone in the back直译过来就是:在某人背后捅刀子,这个短语很形象地表达了:在背后中伤别人,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

交流和贸易的需求使人们不停地在危险地带修建道路。就请跟随勇者来到阿拉斯加,穿越北极冻原;沿着尼泊尔古代的喜马拉雅商道,挑战危险的现代公路。用人类的勇气和决心和大自然打持

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 BBC纪录片

英语面试口语对话:你认为自己是什么性格的人? (A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1 I:What kind of character do you think you have? A:Generally speaking,l am an open-minded person. I:What is your strongest trait? A:Cheer

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The road is long, and trust me, it can be really hard. So whatever you do, you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile. 语音讲解: 单词发音 foolish /ˈfuːlɪʃ/ smile /smaɪl/ 连词发音 and trust me /əntrʌsmi/ 轻读重读 重读:tru

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

职称英语理工类词汇:形容词的固定搭配 be able to(do)能(做),会(做) be absent from缺勤,缺课 be accustomed to习惯于 be active in积极于 be alive to发觉,感觉,对敏感 be angry with对...发怒 be anxious f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Once upon a time a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber merchant, and he got it. The pay was really good and so were the work conditions. For that reason, the woodcutter was determined to do his best. 从前,有一个健壮的伐木工人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

核心句型: I pulled an all-nighter last night. 昨晚我熬了一整夜。 pull an all-nighter 的意思是:通宵熬夜,开夜车。这个短语一般用在年轻人的口语中,经常指考试之前熬通宵地死记硬背,也可指工作

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

be able to (do) 能(做),会(做) be about to (do) 即将,正要 be absent from 缺勤,缺课 be abundant in 丰富的,富裕的 be accustomed to 习惯于,适应于 be acquainted with 与相识,熟悉,了解 be active in 积极于请访问

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The US has deployed an aircraft carrier strike group to patrol the South China Sea days after Beijing told Washington not to challenge its supposed ownership of the waterway. 在北京告诉华盛顿不要挑战它对南海水道的主权后,美国开

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Instruction 1 Be realistic by setting achievable goals. Winning the lottery, for example, is out of your grasp。 现实点,制定可达成的目标。像中彩票这种事可不是你自己能把控的。 Instruction 2 Describe your resolutions in

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

释义: make up one's mind 决心,决定 这是个比较眼熟的句式。make up one's mind 用在好坏立场分明的情况,表示决心做某事。用一个单词概括就是 decide,还可以表示为 make a decision。 例句: I haven't

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语