C C cinema cinema dance dance C C 照相机 照相机 跳舞 跳舞 ice cream ice cream juice juice nice nice 冰淇淋 冰淇淋 果汁 果汁 美味的 美味的 Alice and I sing and dance, And drink some nice juice! 爱丽丝和我唱完跳完后,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Night Vision And Humans: Why Cant We See Color? When we are in a fairly dark room, or outside at night away from lights, we can still see, but we cant see the colors of things very well. Why is that? There are two kinds of light-sensitive organs loca

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

8-Ice Cream One hot summer day Frog and Toad sat by the pond. I wish we had some sweet, cold ice cream, said Frog. What a good idea, said Toad. Wait right here, Frog. I will be back soon. Toad went to the store. He bought two big ice-cream cones. Toa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

The York Minster. I couldn't visit York Minster without telling you about it. What is a minster? It's the name of a major cathedral that used to be associated with a monastery, and considered the most important building representing the church in a l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

吃鸡肉时,你知道鸡身上的哪个部分是最好的吗?科学家的回答是:眼睛。科学发现,鸡的视网膜锥(体) 数量比人类多,因此可以感知更多的色彩。 Super Chicken Vision Bring home a bucket of fried chic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Huygens landed on Titan. It/ sent back these few hundred pictures, until the batteries died and the probe froze solid. The probe landed with a thud, on basically a streambed,an area/ littered with rounded cobbles, and showed that these little rocks

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

And Sauroposeidon like most plant eaters are smelly. Unlike a meat eater, they produce huge amounts of waste, feces that form a trail marking everywhere theyve been. For Deinonychus, that odor is a dead giveaway. And this carnivores eyes can clearly

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Food Caching 食物储存 Humans may be one of the smartest animals on the planet, but when it comes to remembering where things are, Clarks nutcrackers have us beat. A relative of jays and crows, nutcrackers hide pine seeds in the ground each autumn

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Cats And Colors 人类能够很容易的分辨出不同的颜色。那么猫呢?虽然猫的视力很好,即使在非常昏暗的光线条件下也能看见,但它对于如何分辨不同的颜色似乎并不擅长。 Cats and Colors on this mo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest