1.有趣的漫画 I feel cold. 我觉得好冷 Please drink some hot chocolate. 请喝一些热巧克力 I feel much better 我感觉好多了 I feel hot. 我觉得好热 Please have some hot ice cream. 请来一些冰淇淋 I feel much better 我感觉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5A

Thai-Style 'Rolled Ice Cream' Getting Popular in U.S. This is Whats Trending Today. The weather in the Northern Hemisphere may be getting cooler, but there is still time left to enjoy frozen desserts typical of summer. One of the most traditional war

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

all right 行,好吧 boy 男孩 children 孩子们 ice cream 冰淇淋 matter 事情 mum 妈妈 right 正确的, sit down 坐下 thirsty 口渴的 tired 累的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Ice Cream Slims Down 2 The sweet substitute The key ingredient in most of the better-foryou ice creams is “Splenda”, the sugar-based sweetener made from sucralose. It passes through the body witho

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Bring home a bucket of fried chicken and you may find that people have strong feelings about which part of the bird is best. Well, scientists at Washington University in St. Louis say the answer is: the eyes. At least when you compare them to our own

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Today, we remembered the terrible earthquake in Christchurch two years ago. It killed 185 people and injured many more. Last years memorial service was held in Hagley Park, the place where so many people gathered, waiting for news after the earthquak

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AS IT IS 2016-08-14 Italian Immigrant Brings Gelato to Washington, DC 意大利移民为华盛顿带来意式冰淇淋 Gianluigi Dellaccio operates three gelato shops in the Washington, D.C. area. Each shop is called Dolci Gelati. Shoppers can find h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-21 Please Speak English at This Ice Cream Shop 只说英语的冰淇淋店 This is Whats Trending Today: You can order plenty of sweet, tasty treats at Leons Frozen Custard in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The restaurants many offerings incl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Day three of the ice cream wars, you get to the beach early, and set up right in the center of Teddy territory, 在冰淇淋战争的第三天,你更早的来到了海滩并把你的冰淇淋车放在了泰迪地盘的中间, assuming you'll serv

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Why are gas stations always built right next to other gas stations? 为什么加油站总是建在其他加油站旁边? Why is that I drive for a mile without finding a coffee shop and then stumble across three on the same corner? 为什么我们有

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

unit 242 点甜品 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What will you have for dessert? A:你们来些什么甜点? B:Well, what do you have? B:你们有什么? A:Cakes, fruit and ice cream. A:蛋糕、水果和冰激凌。 B.Give me ice cream and a pie

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

It was a tippy boat even for a souvenir. 这艘小船就是摆在柜台上时也还是很不平稳呢。 Stuart carried stones from the beach down to the water's edge and ballasted the canoe with the stones until it floated evenly and steadily. 斯图亚

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

本期内容: Inthedayswhenanicecreamsundaecostmuchless,a10-year-oldboyenteredahotelcoffeeshopandsatatatable.Awaitressputaglassofwaterinfrontofhim. 故事发生在当一份圣代冰激凌比今天便宜得多的日子里,一个10岁的小男孩走进

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

It is selling like hot cakes ! 美国的drugstore卖的东西很杂,除了配药之外,通常设有soda fountain(苏打水贩卖处),卖一些milk shake (奶昔),ice cream (冰淇淋)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【生词预览】 turtle 乌龟,sorrowfully悲伤地,tissue paper卫生纸、面巾纸,burial ceremony葬礼 【笑话原文】 Can I kill it? Mommy, my turtle is dead, little Jack sorrowfully told his mother, holding the turtle out to her i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Lesson 6 eReport 第六课 英文札记 December 11 12月11日 Mars Candy Delights! 美味甜点火星糖! In Kaohsiung, you can find the tastiest candy. 在高雄,你可以找到最美味的糖果。 Where? At the Mars Candy Shop. 在哪里?在火

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Li: Oh, 今天天气这么好,户外野餐,没治了!Finn. Thank you for inviting me. Finn: Yes, Li. I thought we could enjoy this rare sunny day in London and I wanted you to try some of my new recipes. Li: 品尝你的新菜谱总是令我很开

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

大家最喜欢的冰淇淋口味儿是什么? 1) ice cream 冰淇淋 2) pint of ice cream 一品脱冰淇淋 3) cool down/cool off 凉快一下 4) mint chocolate chip 薄荷巧克力味 5) ice cream cone 冰淇淋蛋卷 6) scoop of ice cream 一勺冰

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(1560) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语