入会费用 当您完成入会手续后,我们会跟您收取入会费两万元。 A: What if I decide to purchase a membership after the trial? How much do you charge? 万一我在使用一个月后决定要成为正式会员呢?你们会怎么收

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

1. Louisiana 路易西安那,为在美国南方的一州 2. New Orleans 纽奥良 3. hurricane 飓风 typhoon 台风 4. Jazz 爵士乐 5. airbnb 美国人创办的一个短租民宿网站,Bamp;B 就是Bed and Breakfast (床和早餐) ,也就是

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: Hello, is this the right window for reporting losses? Unfortunately, I lost my Bank Book this morning. I'm so forgetful; I had it on the bus when I was checking my bag. I must have put it down on the seat and never picked it up again! 你好,这是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to the Consultancy Department, I'm Greg Wu. What can I assist you with today? 欢迎光临咨询部,我是Greg Wu。我今天可以为您效劳吗? B: I need to do a credit investigation on another company, but Im worried it'll be a bi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Negotiation on customs cleatance 通关协商 A: Shall we get down to the problem of customs clearance now? 我们谈一谈通关的问题吧。 B: OK. According to the terms in our contract, you have to take charge of all the stuff in customs cleara

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What is the definition of customs clearance? 通关的定义是什么? It refers to the act that the people in charge of the inhound or outbound vehicles, consignors and their agents, or the owners of the items make a declaration to the customs abo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inspection Procedures 商检程序 A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection? 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗? B: All right. 好的。 A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

line n.线;电线;路线 vt.(使)排成行 link n.环,联系 vi.连接,联系 lion n.狮子 lip n.嘴唇 liquid n.液体 a.液体的,液态的 liquor n.酒 list n.目录,名单,表 v.列举,排列 listen vi.听;听信,听从 liter

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Inquire About Applying Procedures Bob: How do I to an American university? Ann: You should go to the library to find some information about American universities,and write to the Admission Office,Then the Admission Office will send you Application Fo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

星级典句: 第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs? 我需要通过入境和海关检查吗? A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs? 我需要通过入境和海关检查吗? B: Yes, and get the passpor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

BEIJING, Sept. 20 (Xinhuanet) -- Actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi were arrested Saturday afternoon after they were reported living in the guest house of their old home illegally(非法的), media reported Monday. The two were discovered by the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

有关住宿的简单会话 1. Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊? 假设今天我们在报纸上看到房屋出租(To lease, To let)的广告,则接下来要作的动作就是打电话给租屋

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

一、听力的提高必须要建立在一定的词汇和语法基础上。 雅思所需的词汇不是很难,而且也很实际,具有一定的场景性。譬如,一个留学生到国外留学,他会有很多非常实际的问题,到了学校

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

雅思听力备考四个注意事项

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

check in 1. register in a hotel;report one's arrival 在旅馆登记住宿;报到;签到 如: Have you checked in at the hotel yet? 你在旅馆登记住宿了吗? The friends we had invited did not check in until Saturday. 我们邀请的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BEIJING, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- China will continue its regulation of land supply for housing use in 2013 to promote the stability of land market and healthy economic growth, a senior land and resources official said on Friday. Xu Shaoshi, minister of l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How long are you going to stay in this country? 你将在这个国家停留多久? I am going to stay for ten days. 我准备停留十天。 Are you travelling on vacation or business? 你是度假还是洽商? I'm travelling on vacation. 我是度

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

雅思听力是靠自身日长夜久不断的积累和在平时训练中学习到的技巧和方法,将两者高度结合才能有效提高的。 一,听力的提高必须要建立在一定的词汇和语法基础上。 雅思所需的词汇不是很

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

CBD:中央商务区 (Central Business District) CBD应具备以下特征:现代城市商务中心,汇聚世界众多知名企业,经济、金融、商业高度集中,众多最好的写字楼、商务酒店和娱乐中心,最完善便利的交

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

下面为大家介绍的是在备考雅思听力考试的时候需要注意的相关事项。雅思听力备考的过程需要大家关注的事项很多,那么哪些是相对比较重要的呢?下面我们来看看详细信息吧。 一,雅思听力

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语