I know you need a friend someone you can talk to who will understand what you going through when you in the love there's no easy answer, only you can say what you're gonna do I heard you on the phone,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

1.A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 2.A common danger causes common action.同舟共济。 3.A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.知足常乐。 4.A fall into the pit, a ga

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

9. Can you ring off and call me back? 你把电话挂了,再给我打过来好吗? 还能这样说: Why don't we hang up and try again? Hang up and please call me back, all right? 谚语: One cannot put back the clock. 时光一去不复返。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

DIALOG 71 1--There seems to be some sort of commotion up the street in the next block. 2--Yeah, I thought I heard shouts or screams. 1--It sounded more like shouts to me. 2--Think we should investigat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 1--There seems to be some sort of commotion up the street in the next block. 2--Yeah, I thought I heard shouts or screams. 1--It sounded more like shouts to me. 2--Think we should investigate? 1--I don't think that's a good id

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

考研阅读中的句型,从宏观的角度分为以下三类:短而难的句子、虚假的长难句、真正的长难句。本篇文章,爱语吧考研英语教研室老师为大家详解短而难的句子供大家复习参考。 首先,我们

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Lesson W Conversation Let's talk. I'm going out. Why? To make a cup of tea. Why? Because I'm thirty. Why? Because it's hot. Why? Because the sun is shining. Why? Because it's summer. Why? Because that's when it is. Why? Why don't you stop saying why?

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级下册(一起)

学好一门语言的20个小技巧 这样炎热的夏季,总是有人欢喜有人愁。许多人走到一起,又重新分散,恋爱的季节,就像陶吉吉所唱,同时也是失恋的季节,人们在时光与情感的交织背后,落下

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

学习一门外语从来不是一件容易的事。很多学习英语的朋友,单词背了不少,口语也花了不少时间练习,但英语水平总是没有大的提高。一个很重要的原因就是阅读的重要性被忽略了。通常,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Wen:I've never met anyone like Clyde before. Nikki:He's such a buppie-a black yuppie. Black people come in all shapes and sizes. Just check out the party. [opens the door] Wen:Wow! There are so many different people here. I expected mostly athletes a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many docto

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

本文为大家总结了部分英文常用谚语是非常好的GRE写作素材,在自己的文章中出现这些充满智慧性的常用语言,可为自己的GRE作文增色不少。 1. Waste not,want not. 俭以防匮。 2. From saving comes hav

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

英语学习:爱屋及乌,还是爱乌及屋

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

最新英语演讲小短文 My Dreams I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I wan

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。 3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。 4. A fall into the pit, a gain in y

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

9. Pay is not everything. 薪水不是一切。 还能这样说: Salary is not the whole. Wage can't be considered to be the only thing. 应用解析: pay down 以现款付;按分期付款付; pay by year 拿年薪; pay away 放出 10. The

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

There were times when I did not know what to do我有时会迷茫不知所措 time: n 时候;境况;境遇 歌词转换一下,用现在时,便可以变成: There are times when I / we do not know what to do我/我们都会有茫然不知所措的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

It is good to learn at another mans cost. 前车之鉴。 The devil knows many things because he is old. 人老监视广。 All bread is not baked in one oven. 人与人不同,花有几样红/不能强求一致。 任何事情都有利有弊。 For

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.How is every thing? 一切都好吗? 还可说成: Is everything OK? Is everything going well with you? 谚语: To know everything is to know nothing. 样样精通,样样稀松。 2.Thank you for your coming. 感谢您的到来。 还可说成

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

释义: Like what? 比如说?怎么?什么样的? 用来问对方某种方式的句式,比如你是说什么方式?等。Like this?则表示这样就可以了?。 例句: Like what? What do you have to do? 比方说,你必须做些什

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语