箫华,我的一个朋友刚才打电话来说她心情不好。她怎么了?是忧郁症吗?不是,她开的咖啡店生意惨淡,三个星期来一直赔钱,这样下去,她的生意很危险,弄不好就要关门了。 噢,用一个

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. couch potato是个俚语,表示极为懒惰的人,成天躺着或坐在沙发上看电视的人。couch表示长沙发。长沙发上的马铃薯很形象地形容了那些整天呆在沙发上看电视的人。 eg:My father becomes a couch

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

1. surprising,令人惊异的,惊人的,出人意外的。 eg:He reacted with surprising speed. 他以惊人的速度作出了反应。 2. snack,小吃,快餐。 我们平时吃的零食就是 snacks。 eg:He ate a snack before resuming work.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

1. attention,注意,注意力,专心。片段中用到了动词词组 payattention to, pay attention to表示关心,注意。 eg:Let me have your attention! 请注意听我讲话! eg:You should pay attention to your spelling. 你要注意拼写。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Good, Thailand speaker I don't like watching TV that much. I would just spend like one or two hours a week, cause I think it's just a waste of time in just sitting and staring at one box. Shibika, India speaker At home, in India I watch TV a lot. I j

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

如果用四个字来形容你的周末时光,会是什么呢?对于像我这样的单身汪来说,真的就是无所事事啊~ 当我们想用英文表达一个人整天都无所事事,或是就知道在家闲坐着看电视,要怎么说呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

1. Q: Why can't professor Hill answer her question now? A) He will only be available in the afternoon. B) It's not his office hour. C) He doesn't have time. D) He is too tired after class. 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) The woman in

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Here she is now, Ellen Degeneres.Thank you very much. I appreciate.Thanks a lot.That's good.Thank you very much. Wow.Bye.All right. Have a seat everybody. Thank you. 有请艾伦德杰尼勒斯 谢谢 非常感谢 太好了 谢谢 拜 好了 大家都坐

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Here she is now, Ellen Degeneres.Thank you very much. I appreciate.Thanks a lot.That's good.Thank you very much. Wow.Bye.All right. Have a seat everybody. Thank you. 有请艾伦德杰尼勒斯 谢谢 非常感谢 太好了 谢谢 拜 好了 大家都坐

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Americans Favorite Thing To Do Americans favorite activity has long been said to be baseball. But a new study by the U.S. government suggests that is not true. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says Americans seem to enjoy watching television more than

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

英语学习笔记: inspiration [??nsp??re??n] n. 灵感 episode [?ep?so?d] n. 一段情节;片段 turn it up 声音调大 turn it down 声音调小 turn it off 关掉 turn it on 打开 episode one 第一集 season one 第一季 season finale 大结

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

couch potato mall rats 电视业的发展,特别是有线电视的出现为美国人提供了更多的选择,随之也就出现了一种花很多时间看电视的电视迷,人们把他们叫做:

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

TV: a Blessing or a Curse Nowadays television plays such an important role in pepople' s life that watching TV has become part of people' s life in many families. Is TV a blessing or a curse? Obviously, television, like anything else, has more than o

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Subject : He was too devoted to the boob tube. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Where is your boyfriend? Why didnt he come? 你的男朋友呢?他为什么没来? B: He was too devoted to the boob tube. 他太沉迷于电视了。 第二, 地道表达

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

讲解文本: rot 腐败,堕落,失去活力 Your brain will rot if you stay home and watch TV all the time! 你如果整天待在家看电视,脑子一定会发霉的。 A lot of people say video games can rot your brain. 很多人都说,电

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Mari: Hi, this is Mari. I'm here with Ron. Today, we'll talk about types of entertainment and how often we do these things. Let's first start with watching TV. Ron, how often do you watch TV? Ron: Usually I watch TV every day. I don't watch TV very l

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Prefer a more passive route? How about simply watching TV? Spend a good 2 and a half hours surfing through channels, and you'll actually burn those 200 calories. Watch something hilarious and you

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Wanna be a couch potato with 白洁? 我们今天一起来看看怎么用美语说你想懒在家,看电视! 1) I don't think I can do it 我觉得可能做不到 2) I'm not feelin' it today 今天什么都不想干 3)I feel like blah 我感觉不太

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

There are reports that Leonardo Dicaprio has joined tinder. 据报道 列奥纳多迪卡普里奥使用了陌陌 He said the app works almost as well as his old method,going up to any woman and saying,Hi,I'm Leonardo Dicaprio. 他说这款应用软件跟

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):blow 口语训练营(Everyday English):看电视时常用的英语表达 语法天地(Grammar Talk):There be句型结构及其用法

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语