Topic 001 看电视 Watching TV 看电视是好是坏?每个家庭都会讨论一番。可这次爸爸不许丹尼尔看动画片,却为自己开了绿灯,怪不得丹尼尔大喊不公平呢! 难度系数:GESE3,PETS1 Dad: Daniel, have you finished your homework? Daniel: Not yet, Dad. I am watching Ult

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

If you want to watch movies, we also have VUDU. Josh Gilbert was tired of paying for the TV program that he wanted. Anywhere from 50 to 100 bucks a month. So he dumped his service provider and hooked his 50-inch flat screen to his home computer. I ca

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

第40期如何上网求职 玛丽娅是一名报社记者,她就如何上网求职采访了某公司人事部经理艾伦。 Maria: Could you please tell me how I can go job-hunting in the web? Allen: Generally speaking, job seekers can enter the w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

W: Is there anything worth watching on another channel? M: I think theres a Western on. W: Do you mind if we watch it. Id really like to see it. M: Well, I really wanted to see the football game. W: Football game? Ok, and you know what comes on next

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

【Transcript】 Sue: Hi, Rose. Have you finished teaching 1) for the day? Rose: Yes. I'm going home and 2) getting on the Net. Sue:Really? You use the Internet? Rose: Yes, I do 3) research for my piano lessons. Sue: There is 4) information about mus

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

SCENE③ A 同时间 在附近一个钢琴学校里 【我要回家去上网了】 Sue: Hi, Rose. Have you finished teaching 1) for the day? 苏: 嗨,柔丝。今天的钢琴课都教完了吗?

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

Does the library have computers with Internet access? 图书馆有可以上网的电脑吗? 现在,网络这东西不仅在西方世界童叟皆知,在中国这片土地上也是随处可见的了

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Can watching too much TV kill you? There is a new study that suggest while too much too time may not necessarily be fatal.It can,at the very least,be hazardous to your health.Researchers in Australia found that people who watched more than four hours

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Americans love the Internet. Some love it so much that they'd rather chop off a finger than stay offline forever, according to a new survey. 美国人酷爱互联网。最新的一项调查显示,有些美国人甚至爱到宁愿躲掉一根手指也

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Britons have been watching almost 2-1/2 hours more television a week this year as cash-strapped people stay at home more -- and because there's more to watch, figures showed on Tuesday. Official statistics from The Broadcasters' Audience Research Boa

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

访谈录,双赢,上网,上班,Are you worried that your boss could crack down on you for goofing around ? We got the email yesterday. We did. Don't use your email at work for fun stuff, and our next guest says you know what? (Ille

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Searching the Internet can be a totally exhausting experience, as you bounce(反弹) from one site to another to another, sometimes until you cant remember what you were looking for in the first place. But according to scientists at U.C.L.A., all th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Welcome to RSS in Plain English. 本期介绍RSS The Internet has problems.Technorati says there are 50 million weblogs, and as you can see, it's going up. This is overwhelming.Our foucs here is on a new and efficient way to keep up with all this coo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

internest长时间上网而用毯子等取暖的"窝" 中文解释: 冬天外面天气寒冷,在室内可能也会感觉到冷。如果长时间上网,我们可能会用毯子、被子、枕头等等来取暖,就像是一个温暖舒服的窝

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

自从有了网络,时间变得更加容易打发,日子也过得有些混沌。以下是上网时最容易浪费时间的六大罪魁祸首(culprit),看看你有没有中招。 一、Living a Fantasy Life 沉浸式游戏 While fantasy football

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

cyberchondriac的意思是上网自诊狂,靠网上搜集的医学知识来断症,甚至质疑医生的诊断。然而,网上资讯浩瀚如海,互相贯连、无限引伸,例如在查阅头痛和出红疹的根源时,互联网都可以连结

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

The average person in the United States watches almost five hours of television a day, more than an hour greater than the average of people in the world's biggest economies, new research says. 一项新研究发现,美国人平均每天看电视的时

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

More than one in eight U.S.adults finds it hard to stay away from the Internet for several days at a time and about one in 11 tries to hide his or her online habit,according to a study released on Tuesday.根据周二发表的一份研究报告

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh, the power of a good nights sleep. A whole gamut ofpositive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us,hitting the sack can be challenging. Theres plenty of advice out there aboutwhat to do to get to sleep but what about wha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Watching TV(看电视) 节目介绍 Goals 在这一个场景中,我们将学到: 1. 前元音 /i:/ 、/i/ 和 /e/ 、// 2组发音 2. 表达感情的单词 3. 表达问候的句型 4. 美式和英式时间的表达方法 对话原文 看电视是好

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册