Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(431) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

The Coming Catastrophe 即将来临的大灾难 unexpected 意想不到的,意外的 unfit 不适宜的不适当的 unfold 展开,打开,显示,展示 unfortunately 不幸地 uniform 制服,军服,相同的一律的 unify 使联合,统一

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 雾都孤儿.Oliver.Twist

AMERICAN STORIES - Doctor Heideggers Experiment by Nathaniel Hawthorne MARIO RITTER: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) We present the short story Doctor Heidegger's Experiment by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Here is Barbara Klei

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AMERICAN STORIES - Short Story: The Exact Science of Matrimony by O.Henry STEVE EMBER: Now, the VOA Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. Our story today is called The Exact Science of Matrimony. It was written by O. Henry. Here is Barbara Klein

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Kenya Terror Suspect May be London Bomber's Widow British newspapers are reporting that Samantha Lewthwaite, 28, may be on the run in Kenya, under an assumed name. Lewthwaite is the widow of London bomber Jermaine Lindsay, who killed 26 people on Jul

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

Part One 你听不懂的 Go like a house on fire 快速前进, 进展顺利 We didn't get along well in the beginning, but after a few months, we got on like a house a fire. She is a very clever girl and gets on with people like a house on fire. Grass widow 丈

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

英语口语王 想说就说(五)29

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

迷你对话: A:Didn't Joe feel it a shame to live on his parents since he has graduated from college? 难道Joe大学毕业后仍靠父母生活不觉得难为情吗? B:He has no sense. 他没有一点感觉。 A:If I were him, I wouldn'tbrazen

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

venomous adj. 有毒的 jellyfish n. 水母 off guard 措手不及 Survivor Man 幸存者 crew n. 队,全体人员 makeshift n. 权宜之计 What skills do parents want their kids to know in America? 美国家长会希望他们孩子学会什么样的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

图片1 couple n.(一)对,(一)双,夫妇 例句:How does the couple get along? 他们两口子相处得怎样? spouse n. 配偶(指夫或妻) 例句:If you focus on the good qualities of your spouse, she will be more loving. 如

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

That Other Woman in My Life After 22 years of marriage, Ive discovered the secret to keeping love and intimacy alive in my relationship with my wife, Peggy:I started dating another woman. Theother womanmy wife was encouraging me to date is my mothe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

名词的性与种类 英语名词的性有四种,阳性、阴性、通性和中性。 阳性名词,例如:bachelor gentleman monk actor brightgroom widow 阴性名词,例如lady madam actress lass landlady goddess 通性名词,通性名词指

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

For many people in the U.S., sports are not just for fun. They're almost a religion. Thousands of sports fans buy expensive tickets to watch their favorite teams and athletes play in person. Other fan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

AMERICAN STORIES - Short Story: The Exact Science of Matrimony by O. Henry STEVE EMBER: Now, the VOA Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. Our story today is called The Exact Science of Matrimony. It was written by O. Henry. Here is Barbara Klein

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Arlington National Cemetery - just outside Washington - one of the nation's most hallowed sites. It's where the remains of more than 300,000 service members are buried, including many who died in military conflicts dating back to the American Civil W

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: During the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the women seeking help from the American Widow Project were young, and their husbands had been killed in combat. Today, the widows who contact the organization are older and, as Gloria Hilla

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: May 30, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: June 2, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- etymology meets entomology! The new movie Spider-Man inspired us to untangle some spider-rel

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

1. The Senate was in session Sunday, but there is little to indicate a resolution is at hand for the partial government shutdown. Democrats criticized their Republican colleagues, accusing them of blocking attempts to find a compromise to end the bud

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十月)

Mrs. Bollingbroke says: I wish I knew what was the matter with me this morning. 博林布鲁克夫人:我今天早晨真是活见鬼了, Why do you keep the newspaper all to yourself, my dear? 亲爱的,怎么你一直抱着报纸不放? Mr.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册