Lesson 94 instruct 指导 Experiments have proved that children can be instructed in swimming 实验证明,儿童在很小的时候 at a very early age. 就可以开始学习游泳。 He instructed his students in mathematics. 他教授学生数学。

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(633) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册2

Y: 各位听众好,我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Hello I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe. Hey, Yang Chen, guess what this sound is. (Enter breathing sounds) Y: 噢,听不大出

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Gene Researchers Work on Flood-Resistant RiceBy Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Rice plants normally grow w

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: Colorful fish at Danger Reef And I'm Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we explore the clear blue waters around the islands of the Bahamas to learn about the exciting sport of scuba d

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(八)月

When it comes to the stock market, are you smarter than a first grader? Youd better wait a few minutes before you answer. Im Carl Azuz. This is CNN Student News. Authorities around the Gulf of Mexico are in a race against time. They are trying to con

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

Unit 108:Get into the swim 第108单元:游泳去 One of the best all-around exercises,swimming increases both cardiovascular and muscle strength. 游泳能促进心血管及肌肉的耐力,是最佳的全身运动之一。 There is hardly any

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

While grazing these rocky slopes lost under the waters, I still spotted some seashells, tube worms, lively annelid worms from the genus Spirorbis, and certain starfish specimens. 在掠过那些敞在水底下的岩石斜坡的时候,我仍然看到~

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The underwater search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has ended in failure, leaving one of the worlds greatest aviation mysteries unsolved almost three years after the aircraft disappeared. 对失踪的马来西亚航空(Malaysia Airlines)

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In the heartland of Pakistan, they fought to save their livelihood. In the village of Chachran Sharif, people depend on livestock for a living. So when rising floodwaters buried part of their village, they packed their animals on boats and headed acr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(八)月

JULES VERNE: THE FATHER OF SCIENCE FICTION Jules Verne was born in 1828, in France. His father sent him to Paris to study law, but instead Verne developed his love for the theatre. To make a living, Verne had to write and sell stories. Jules spent ma

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第二册

AS IT IS 2014-08-06 Astronauts Train in Underwater Laboratory 宇航员在水下实验室训练 Four astronauts recently completed training to help prepare for a planned visit to an asteroid, or space rock. The four trained in a special laboratory fi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

One of my favorite stories comes from Frank Serafine. 我最喜欢的段子之一来自于弗兰克塞拉凡尼。 He's a contributor to our library, and a great sound designer for Tron and Star Trek and others. 他是我们音效库的贡献者之一,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

The Chassepot rifle led to the torpedo, and the torpedo has led to this underwater battering ram, 机枪之后有水雷,水雷之后有潜水冲击机, which in turn will lead to the world putting its foot down. At least I hope it will. 然后一又

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But if they don't exist, my stubborn harpooner, how do you explain the accident that happened to the Scotia? 可是,固执的鱼叉手、如果海底下没有这样的动物,您怎样说明斯各脱亚号所遭遇到的事故呢? It's maybe . .

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

He thought underwater exploration a waste of resources and pointed out that the Navy was not a research institute. 他认为水下探索是浪费资源,还指出海军不是个研究机构。 The nation, moreover, was about to become fully preoccup

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

They might look like something out of a James Bond movie but these luxury underwater houses - the first of their kind in the world - are set to be built in Dubai. 它们可能看上去像是从詹姆斯邦德电影里直接穿越到三次元的,但是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Humans have yet to explore the deep wonders of the sea, but a recent find suggests aliens may have already beaten us to it. 海洋深处的奇迹还有待人类去探索,但最新发现表明,在这方面外星人可能已经打败了我们。 De

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING: China will build its first long-term underwater observation platform in resource-rich South China Sea where it has territorial disputes with many south-east Asian countries including Malaysia the Philippines and Vietnam. 北京:中国将在和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The National Museum of China is celebrating its centennial. Its aims are high: to become one of the greatest museums in the world. As such the Museum has been working hard to protect and promote Chinese art and culture ever since its founding. But wh

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Listen to the dialogues and write down numberl-5 for the sea animals they have mentioned. 英语对话1 A:Look, what is that creature? It is floating in the sea. Is it a kind of fish? B:No.It doesn't belong to any kind of fish, although it's named wi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题