Stephen Sommers (Director): Unlike most other sequels, the entire original cast return eager to reprise their roles. Stephen Sommers: The key is to first get the cast back, and that' what I felt reall

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

GWEN IFILL: Drugmaker Mylan has been under heavy fire for its soaring price hikes for EpiPens, the lifesaving necessity for those with serious allergic reactions. Its price has skyrocketed to as much as $600 for a set of two. At first, Mylan offered

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

We present the fourth of four parts of the short story The Blue Hotel, by Stephen Crane. The story was originally adapted by the U.S. Department of State. The audio was recorded and produce by VOA Learning English. The Swedes face, fresh from Johnnie

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

10Telling Secrets to Parents GLOSSARY to be supposed to do (something) to be expected to do something; to havean obligation or agreement to do something* The person who leaves the house last in the morning is the one who is supposed to lock the door.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

在网上订票然后去旅游似乎日益成为一种趋势和潮流,你是否喜欢这种方式,这种方式又有什么利弊呢? Stephen: Hello, I'm Stephen. Alice: And I'm Alice. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English. This week we're talki

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

社交网络方便了我们的人际交往,但是与此同时,也给骗子提供了可趁之机.... Stephen: Hello I'm Stephen. Alice: And I'm Alice. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English. This week we're talking about social networks. In the pas

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

蒸汽机的发明带来了工业革命,瓦特为此做出了特别大的贡献,今天我们就一起去看看他的工作室是什么样子的? Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Stephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Andrea: Hello, Im Andrea Rose and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. Today in Entertainment, we speak to well-known American horror writer Stephen King, who has just released his new novel, Blaze. The author of over 50 best-selling horror nov

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Make no mistake about it. This is a war zone. ______1_____! Honor bound ...to defend freedom! Some of these guys have been locked up in here for eight years. You will ________2________. You will no call them prisoners. You can talk to them, but do no

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

JEFFREY BROWN:And next, we continue our series on the big changes in energy production in the U.S. In previous stories, Ray Suarez has looked at the impact of oil production on some boomtowns and how a demand for natural gas is changing the business

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

Attending to the Little Things 人性化的本质其实就是kindness,善意,善良。这些善意体现在产品中,就叫人性化。而我们在人际交往中,小小的善意,也会让你和他人的关系瞬间变得温暖,和谐。但若

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: A day after the president's State of the Union address, both Republicans and Democrats predict most of his proposals won't go very far. The gridlock in Washington has left the heavy lifting of government to more local levels, the citie

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

STEPHEN FEE: It was just after 2pm on December 30, 2013 when the calls began streaming in. Two trains had collided just half a mile outside Casselton, North Dakota, one loaded with grain, the other with crude oil. Volunteer fire chief Tim McLean head

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

STEPHEN FEE: Gail Davis is 52 years old and lives on Chicago's SouthSide. Every day she prepares lunch for her 82 year old mother who suffered a stroke. Gail is her mom's primary caregiver yet Gail herself has struggled for decades with mental illnes

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

STEPHEN FEE: Fifty-nine-year-old Karen Sonneberg grew up on the North Shore of Long Island, just an hour's drive from New York City. Her parents survived the Holocaust but rarely mentioned it. KAREN SONNEBERG: All I knew was that we were different, t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

UNIT 4 Appointment Conversation 1 A : Do you want to go shopping with me ? B : That's a good idea . What time is good for you ? A : How about Saturday morning ? B : Sounds good . Conversation 2 A : Can I see your parents some time tomorrow ? B : Sor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

3 Words That Forever Changed a Deaf Boys Life From the very first day, school was a struggle. And yet, as fate would have it, three simple words forever changed my life.. Since it never occurred to anybody at the school to retain the services of an i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

MTV Looks To Capitalize On Nostalgia With New 'Classic' Channel AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: This is now considered classic. (SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD) MIKE JUDGE: (As Beavis) Did you know when you eat rump roast, you're eating a cow's butt

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

文本: Elena: Is Stephen here? Damon: Yep. Elena: Where is he? Damon: And good morning to you,little MissIm on a mission. Elena: How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done? Damon: And how can you be so brave and stupid t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

GWEN IFILL: Now we turn back to Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress, the threat of Iran, and what, if anything, makes for a good nuclear deal. I'm joined by two foreign policy veterans. Stephen Hadley was national security adviser for Presi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列