Alice: Hello, I'm AliceStephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sleepwalking. Have you ever walked in your sleep, Stephen? Stephen: I dont think so, but Ive been known to tell stories in my sleep. Al

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Orlando 1995. 奥兰多,1995 Just as glamorous as it sounds. 就像听起来的那样令人神往 My dad moved our family there from D.C. 我爸爸让我们全家从华盛顿搬到那里 So he could open his own restaurant 所以他可以开一家属

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

'The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky' by Stephen Crane, Part Two From VOA Learning English, this is American Stories. Our story is called The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky. It was written by Stephen Crane. Today, we will hear the second and final part of the s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(352) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The Open Boat by Stephen Crane, Part Two We continue the story of The Open Boat by Stephen Crane. As we told you last week, the story is based on true events. In eighteen ninety-six, Crane was traveling to Cuba as a news reporter. On his way there, h

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Lesson Eight Pre-class Work Read the text a third time. Learn the new words and expressions listed below. Glossary airily adv. not seriously, in a light-hearted way apron n. a piece of clothing that c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

英国的政党制度是什么样子的? Yvonne: You're listening to 6 Minute English, I'm Yvonne Archer and Stephen has kindly joined me for today's programme. Hello Stephen! Stephen: Hi Yvonne! Yvonne: This year, there's a special British bank ho

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

驾车的朋友深有体会,有了卫星导航系统,去哪里都不用愁。 Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Stephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sat navs. Stephen: Sat navs thats short for satelli

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

梦游症是会遗传的。 Alice: Hello, I'm Alice Stephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sleepwalking. Have you ever walked in your sleep, Stephen? Stephen: I dont think so, but Ive been known to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Pick What You Like E Huiyuan: What attracted you to come to China as a teacher of literature? Stephen Van Wyck : I first taught English in China in 1994, in Bengbu, Anhui Province. It was a summer j

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_06 1In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2So the Twelve gathered all

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

The Palace Hotel at Fort Romper was painted a light blue, a color of blue found on the legs of a certain bird that makes it bright in any surroundings. The Palace Hotel, then, looked always loud and screaming in a way that made the bright winter scen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

We present the second of four parts of the short story The Blue Hotel, by Stephen Crane. The story was originally adapted by the U.S. Department of State. The audio was recorded and produce by VOA Learning English. I think you are tongue-tied, said S

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

We present the third of four parts of the short story The Blue Hotel, by Stephen Crane. The story was originally adapted by the U.S. Department of State. The audio was recorded and produce by VOA Learning English. The men prepared to go out. The East

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

类型:科幻|冒险 国家/地区:美国|欧美 导演:布雷特伦纳德 发行日期:2007/02/06 主演:克里斯托弗兰伯特Geofrey BerseyRolandas Boravskis吉姆贝尔尼斯Thom Fell (II)Stephen Rahman HughesBuckley Norris安德瑞安保

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Stephen: Hello, I'm Stephen. Rob: And I'm Rob. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about citizen journalism. Rob: Citizen journalism thats when people who arent trained journalists

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Stephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sat navs. Stephen: Sat navs thats short for satellite navigation systems. Alice: Theyre th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Yvonne: You're listening to 6 Minute English, I'm Yvonne Archer and Stephen has kindly joined me for today's programme. Hello Stephen! Stephen: Hi Yvonne! Yvonne: This year, there's a special British bank ho

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

第一档:Companion of Honour (荣誉勋爵)。 全世界只有65人,授予对国家有重要意义并做出突出贡献的人,获得者可在名字后面加CH后缀。比如,霍金教授的名字加头衔是Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Stephen Perry, chairman of UK's 48 Group Club was among the first to read about Xi Jinping's interview with Reuters. As a pioneering figure known for his deep business ties with China, Stephen believes it's important to understand the Chinese approac

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Listen to the dialogues and fill in T for True, F for False base on Stephen's responses. 英语对话1 A:Stephen, do you know that Fl race is going to take place in Singapore in the near future? B:Yes.Not only that, it will be the first nig ht racing

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题