蓝月(blue moon)是一首经典流行歌曲,由理查德 罗杰斯(Richard Rodgers)和罗伦兹 哈特(Lorenz Hart)于1934年写出,并成为经典的情歌。之后此歌有十几种翻唱版本。 Blue Moon You saw me standing alon

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

1. I borrow videos every week. I can watch cartoons or adventures at any time and I can watch them over and over again. I never watch children's programs on television any more. 2. My wife likes the video because she doesn't speak any English. But I

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

ACT I Ellen, I'd like your opinion. Ellen,我想听听你的意见。 About what? 关于什么? Well, Richard and I feel that with a baby coming 嗯,Richard和我觉得孩子快要出生了 we n

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Fax machine maintenance A: Excuse me, Richard? Are you busy at the moment? B: Not really, Betty. What do you need? A: My fax machines on the blink. Would you take a look at it? B: Sure. I just need to do one other job first. How about if I come up ar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

NANCY:Brr...It good cold so quickly. [00:21.50]RICHARD:Three messages. [00:23.90]NANCY:I'm going to heat up some apple cider.Do you want some? [00:28.70]RICHARD:Yes,please. [00:30.31]CONSTANZA:Hello Richard and Nancy.This is Constanza Fuentes calling

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 直捷英语

Explanation: Early to bed, early to rise (or get up) makes a man healthy, wealthy (or rich), and wise (or intelligent). This was just one of the many quotes (or famous phrases) of a man named Benjamin Franklin that are still popular today. Benjamin F

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Explanation: While the president of the United States has an exciting and important job running the country, the vice president does not have as big a role (or job) in the U.S.government. According to the U.S. Constitution, the vice president does on

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Unit 5 So many kinds of English Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A Sometimes I have trouble understanding native speakers. Thats because native speakers use a lot of slang. I wish I could speak English more fluently. B I want a teacher who is a native

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

I don't know about you, but I love lists. You can't beat them as an organisational tool for getting things done. So when I first read Richard's list, I thought that it looked like a great guide to action. But on closer scrutiny, I wasn't so sure. Thi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: two-faced words, also known as Janus words after the Roman god with two faces looking in opposite directions or contronyms. RS:We are talking about a word that has developed two oppos

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_16 想记录来不及了? Too late to go on the record? 恭喜你 夏洛克福尔摩斯的真相 Congratulations, The Truth About Sherlock Holmes. 你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒 The scoop that everybody

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

剧情简介 Walter(理查詹金斯 Richard Jenkins 饰)的生活一成不变,20多年来教同一门课程,与别人一起合著自己没有出过半分力的书,请私人教师学钢琴又难以与人相处。生活沉闷如一潭死水。直到与他合著出书的shelly待产而无法前去参加学术年会换成Walter出席,他的生

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

NANCY:Brr...It good cold so quickly. RICHARD:Three messages. NANCY:I'm going to heat up some apple cider.Do you want some? RICHARD:Yes,please. CONSTANZA:Hello Richard and Nancy.This is Constanza Fuent

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

RICHARD:My wife's not here right now.Are you sure she called? DELIVERY PERSON:Nancy Hobart.176 Brook Street. Pick up:one package,for delivery to Sampson Wall Coverings. RICHARD:Sounds like her.I wish

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

HEATHER:Mr.Hobart,please feel free to elaborate on anything you like. I want this interview to feel like a conversation. RICHARD:I'll do my best. HEATHER:Heather Vialo,WBNN,reporting from Richard Hoba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

NATHAN:My my,we are eager to answer the phone tonight. Do you think the owner's going to call? Danny,you can relax,man,because he's fast asleep. DANNY:Just serving the customer,Nathan.She had question

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

CY:What do you think? RICHARD:I think somethin's caught in here. NANCY:I mean,what do you think of running? RICHARD:For office? NANCY:No,the Boston marathon.Yes,for office. RICHARD:I'm not sure.I love

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

Todd: Richard, do you have a camera? Richard: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there. Todd: Wow! How often do you use it? Richard: I use the video camera regularly... uh...everytime I go on a trip. Recently I went to Nagasaki. Todd: Nagasaki! R

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Musician Helped Define Rock n Roll in 1950s and 60s 音乐家帮助诠释了五六十年代摇滚乐含义 The music we call Rock n Roll became popular in the United States about 60 years ago. Rock n roll developed from two other musical traditions:

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

21. Without the ability to think critically, to defend their ideas and understand the ideas of others, they cannot fully participate in our democracy. 【分析】简单句。句首介词短语withoutothers作条件状语,其中the ability后跟不定

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解