INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we are with Robbie and Richard Stewart at their familys home in Riverdale, New York. Robbie is waiting for Alexandra. She is only in the United States for a year. She is an exchange student from Gr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Ellen Stewart is shopping for an antique piano bench. Ellen wants a fine old bench to sit on when she plays the piano. She goes to Mr. Rosens antique store in Riverdale and finds a beautiful bench.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTIN TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., were outside the Stewarts house. Grandpa Stewart is helping Richard to prepare his car for a long trip. It will be a working trip, a chance for Richard to take photographs for his book FAMILY ALBUM,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

走遍美国,ACT I A little further to the right, Tom. 再往右一点,Tom。 Is this OK? 这样可以吗? Good. What do you think, Richard? 好。你看呢? I like it there. 摆在那儿很好。 It's the first t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

At first glance it looked like a Wang word processorit had a Wang keyboard and a Wang casing. It was only on second glance that Richard Hagstrom saw that the casing had been split open (and not gently, either; it looked to him as if the job had been

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Rachel Lee: We got a break from inflation in December with a 10th of a percent decline in consumer prices. But economist Steve Cochrane with

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

[00:01.96]Make it tomorrow. 改成明天 [00:05.00]Reschedule. 重新安排时间 [00:06.68]You've got a premium diaper teleconference 还有一个尿不湿的电话会议 [00:08.68]- at 4:15. - Tape it. - 在4点15 - 把它录下来 [00:09.36]The na

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-口是心非

DOUGLAS:Richard? RICHARD:Over there is fine. NANCY:Yvonne! YVONNE:I'm almost finished! NANCY:Believe me,Douglas,yvonne promised she would take the day off. She said she had done enough work for one we

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Richard and his wife Marilyn are visiting one of Americas national parks-Glacier National Park- in the northwestern state of Montana. They are taking a tour of the park on horseback with a guide an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

在等一个结果 需要一首歌来安慰心灵 虽然柔情的歌放了很多,不过我好像仍然百听不厌^_^ 来这样的歌,你也会像喜欢蓝天白云一样喜欢它的吧~~ Now and forever 现在和永远 Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head 每当脑海中纷乱情绪的斗争让我疲倦

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Richard Schlesinger : These well-known , well-heeled defendants became captains of industry on their way up and may have helped create a cottage industry as they went down. David Novak : Nobody likes

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

RICHARD RAEL: I'm Richard Rael. RAY FREEMAN: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week we tell about a person who was important in the history of the United States. Today, we finish our report about the gr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(八)月

But instead of a crown, York's head acquired a pike after he was killed in battle with the Queen's loyalists. 可惜的是,理查约克没能成功戴上王冠,而是在与皇后的支持者对战时被一枝矛刺中而亡。 His young son took

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

As far as we know, Medieval England was never invaded by ice zombies, or terrorized by dragons, 就我们所知,中世纪的英国不是被冰僵尸入侵,也不是受到恶龙的威胁, but it was shaken by a power struggle between two noble f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Conversation One 19. A. The relationship between farmers, Ward and Sears. B. The development of the catalog sales business. C. The relationship between the catalog and textbooks. D. The story of a Chicago retailer. 20. A. Because he wanted to beat Wa

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Rachel Lee : No champagne to toast this marriage. Beer giant Anheuser-Busch says it bought Rolling Rock from Belgium's InBev. InBev says it’s in separate talks to sell Rolling Rock's brewery in Latr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

What if I answered: Well, it depends. You say: Oh ,come on ,Val, be more direct than that. (Please) But it does depend on how much education you have because according to a new government report, a ba

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

本集简介: Monica is dysfunctional because of her breakup with Richard. Joey can't stand having Janice around all the time; she invites him on a day of fun so they can get to know each other. Ross and Rachel talk about their fantasies; Rachel the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

JUDY WOODRUFF: Many of the images that first called the nation's attention to the protests in Ferguson, Missouri, last summer were ones like these, video of the police force responding in strength and sometimes resembling a small army, including offi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

经典歌曲-长青树evergreen tree - cliff richard oh darling will our love be like an evergreen tree you kisses could make love grow like and evergreen tree stay evergreen young as the seasons go bloom in the summer sun and the winter snow on ever

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲