INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Robbie, Richard, and Grandpa Stewart are traveling across Arizona. Richard is looking for people and places to photograph for his book. And Robbie wants to find a topic to write about. Today they a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., were on the road with Richard Stewart and Andreas Pappas. Andreas is a visitor from Greece, and he is a cousin of one of the Stewarts friends, Alexandra Pappas. Richard and Andreas are traveling to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Richard Stewart and his friend Andreas Pappas are in Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville is the center of the country-music industry. Outside a famous country-music theater, they meet a musician. Jim C

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Were down south in New Orleans, Louisiana, Americas colorful Port city, at the mouth of the Mississippi River. Richard wants to photograph some typical New Orleans scenes. Andreas wants to hear som

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

ACT II Excuse me, officer. 对不起,警官。 Can you help me? 你能帮帮我吗? Sure. 当然可以。 Can you tell me 你能告诉我 how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale? 怎么去Riverdale的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

Learning to Act Richard: Its 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Why are you banging those pots and pans? Elizabeth: I have an audition coming up and Im rehearsing. Richard: By banging pots and pans? Elizabeth: Im up for a part as a 1950s housewife. I nee

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

[00:03.07]- Bigger and newer? - Yes, I understand what you mean. [00:06.18]And no, we don't have suites like that. [00:09.22]OK, I guess that's cool. That's cool, I guess. [00:13.63]- Can you hold on a second? - Yes, sir. [00:18.66]- Hello. - Hi, big

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—偶像有约

Angela Drews and her colleagues at the National Archives have been packing for months. Plain cardboard boxes with odds and ends from the Nixon White House, including gifts given to the president, both priceless The gemstones in here are pink sapphir

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

I was a gang member. I was a drug dealer. I turned out the worst at all my brothers, you know, gangbanging , jail. There was a time these men couldnt be together on the same Los Angeles street corner. Two years ago, could you have seen yourself worki

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Economics Report - A Debt Deal in US, but Stocks Still Slide 经济报道 - 美国债务上限法案通过 股市跌势依旧 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 This week President Obama

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AMERICAN MOSAIC - October 25, 2002: Question About the Electric Guitar / California Man's Unexpected Boat Trip / 2002 MacArthur Fellows HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC --VOA’s radio magazine in Spe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Anchor: Dick Parsons' primary objective in putting together this deal was to make sure that he was securing Time Warner's future. And you know you can't talk about the futrue of media companies these

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. If using your voice is difficult, then you know what dysphonia is. The more common name for this disorder is hoarseness. Experts say about one in three people will become hoarse at some point in their l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Sepsis, or blood poisoning, is the nation's third-leading cause of death. Researchers now say they've developed a treatment that has been remarkably effective. Here's NPR's Richard Harris. RICHARD HARRIS, BYLINE: One January day t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: NPR has learned that hospitals in Michigan and New York this week started testing an experimental treatment that could tackle one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. More than 700 Americans die every day from sepsis. This

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Voice 1 Hello. Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Voice 2 And Im Christy Van Arragon. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 The be

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Ladies and gentlemen, it is an academic conclusion of the University of Leicester that the unreasonable doubt, the individual exhumed at the Grey Friars in September 2012 is indeed Richard III, the last Plantagenet King of England. Scientists in Engl

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

A new warning from the FDA about aspirin and heart attacks, and ABCs Dr. Richard Besser is here to explain it, Rich, so many of us have heard about the advice that you know, taking a baby aspirin to prevent a heart attack. But this warning says that

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

I'm gonna be here for you baby I'll be a man of my word Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I wanna sleep with you forever And I wanna die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm And I'm gonna love you like

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

地点:莫妮卡卧室 人物:菲比,莫妮卡 事件:莫妮卡与理查德分手后,痛苦焦虑难以入眠,菲比试图让她放松却并不奏效。 Phoebe: Relax every muscle in your body. Listen to the plinky-plunky music. Okay, now

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台