The corrections officer, Gene Palmer who passed that meat with hacksaw blades to killer Richard Matt has now been arrested. Earlier tonight, the local D.A. told us that Palmer had also given Matt and David Sweat access to the catwalk that they eventu

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2015年6月

Lebanon's parliament has overwhelmingly approved a national unity Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Saad Hariri with a vote of confidence. A new 30-member national unity Cabinet comprised of most of the country's political groups was announced in Dece

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(一月)

A warning about health and your medication today, new proof that a staple in the American kitchens grapefruit can trigger an overdose of popular drugs, a startling headline for millions of Americans. And ABCs chief medical editor Doctor Richard Besse

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Health Report - Why Getting Dirty Can Be Healthy for Children 健康报道 - 早期接触细菌对儿童健康有利 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 A new study suggests that early expos

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

走遍美国,ACT II Do you like the dress? 你喜欢这套衣服? I love it. 我喜欢。 I designed it myself. 这是我自己设计的。 It's beautiful. 它很漂亮。 Are you ready? 你准备好了吗? We

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Speaking Protecting Intellectual Property Rights Richard: I understand why publishing houses have called for a crack down on illegal copies of books. Its a big loss for them if everyone buys pirated books instead of paying the full price. Nancy: I ag

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Speaking Views on Movies Interviewer: Hello, Robert and Richard, Id like to ask you something about movies. Do you prefer going to the theater or watching movies on video at home? Robert: I prefer, personally, going to the theater, because I believe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Script: Todd Benjamin is with me, you have been banging on about credit risk for as long as I can remember in the housing market. So Todd, is this serious? Well, I think its serious in the short term. Right now, basically, you cant get credit. You a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

There is a big headline tonight about modern health.Forty-three million people are taking some kind of aspirin everyday to prevent heart attacks and strokes,but now the leading medical journal JAMA says there is evidence that daily aspirin could be l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

The policeman saw the car. The car was speeding. Richard was driving the car. The speed limit was 35 mph. Richard's car was going 50 mph. The policeman turned on his siren and flashing lights. He caught up to Richard. But Richard didn't pull over. Ri

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

We want to take a closer look at just how extreme temperatures and humidity effect our bodies almost immediately, how our bodies try to fight back and keep cool. So ABC's Dr. Richard Besser actually put this to the test for us. Meet here this morning

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

We wanna bring NBC chief science and health correspondent Robert Bazell. Bob, it's not just the Japanese people affected by the radiation. We had the Pentagon report that our aircraft carriers, the one that Richard was just talking about the Ronald R

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

By Doug Levine Washington 17 October 2007 Two smooth jazz superstars have teamed up for a new album that goes hand-in-hand with a little rest and relaxation. VOA's Doug Levine tells us about R n R , featuring the long-awaited collaboration between tr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

AILSA CHANG, HOST: Silicon Valley tech firms are pushing back on hate groups, deleting them from search results, refusing to host their websites and choking off their ability to raise money online. NPR's Laura Sydell reports that some on the far righ

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: President Trump's travel ban is back on, partially, after an appeals court ruling over the third version of it. Here's NPR's Richard Gonzales. RICHARD GONZALES, BYLINE: The ruling comes from a three-judge panel of the U.S. Ninth

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Connections are important, especially in business. Think of the adage it's not so much what you know, it's who you know. A new movie centers on a guy who takes that notion to extremes. It's called Norman: The Moderate Rise And Tr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: The next story started when a director and producer from a tiny theater in Portland, Ore., posted a message on Facebook. He was outraged that the estate of Edward Albee wouldn't grant him rights to produce Who's Afraid Of Virgini

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Ok! I am so sorry. Mery, Christine. Oh, God! Who is the other one? Angelina. This is a-ok. Now forgive me. Gather. This is really happening. Ok! I'm gonna try and do this off the cuff. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Oh, God! Please wrap up. Yo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

By Raymond Thibodeaux Gulu, Uganda 06 March 2006 It's not easy being a child anywhere, especially in northern Uganda, where thousands of children are forced to flee their villages every night to avoid

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Topics: American Presidents: Richard Nixon; off-the-grid; on-the-spot Words: partner combat speculation close inauguration ceremony peacemaker to overshadow to cover up crook impeachment hearings pardon comeback off-the-grid on-the-spot

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe