BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will tell about a possible biological test for autism. We also will talk about some allergic reactions and their causes. And we will tell about an investigation of weight gain in animals. (MUSIC) FAITH LAPID

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. I'm not in the studio today I'm on location on the south bank of the River Thames in the centre of th London. 393 years ago today on June 29 1613 one of the most famous theatres in the w

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语·中学版(2007年7-8月)

10 Types of Speech Standard usage includes those words and expressions understood, used, and accepted by a majority of the speakers of a language in any situation regardless of the level of formality. As such, these words and expressions are well def

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

IN THE NEWS - Europe and the Debt Crisis in Greece 新闻报道 - 希腊债务危机和欧洲的应对 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 For months, people around the world have watched the s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

1. appendix /əˈpendiks/ -- (literally, something hung on) matter added to the end of a book or document A school edition of a novel usually has an appendix containing explanatory notes. 用作教科书的小说通常有个附录,其中含有说明性

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

今天跟大家继续分享英国著名的儿童绘本 (粉红猪小妹)。 Annie老师今天跟大家分享的是 (佩琪在家)。 咱们听语音,开始今天的故事。 Peppa at home 佩奇在家 There are lots of fun things to do at h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Good evening: This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office, where so many decisions have been made that shape the history of this nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you some matter that I believe affected the national in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Remembering Five Special People Who Died This Year Hear about the lives of Robert Altman, Ann Richards, R.W. Apple, William Styron and Ruth Brown. VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special Engl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

THE MAKING OF A NATION - May 16, 2002: The War in Europe, Part 2 By David Jarmul VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) On June fifth, ninetee

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

THE MAKING OF A NATION - May 9, 2002: The War in Europe, Part 1 By David Jarmul VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) In December nineteen-fo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Europe Moves to Bolster Economy; Stocks Soar A key U.S. stock index, the SP 500, soared to the highest level since the Great Recession began four years ago, after the European Central Bank moved to bolster the continent's troubled economies Thursday.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

FAITH LAPIDUS: Im Faith Lapidus. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we remember six interesting people who died in the past year. FAITH LAPIDUS: We start with Elizabeth Edwards. She was the wife of fo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd: Eucharia, you are into drama so I thought we would talk about Shakespeare. Eucharia: Cool! Todd: First of all, who is Shakespeare? Eucharia: Well, Shakespeare is one of the most famous playwrights of the world. He was born in 1564 in Stratford

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Microsoft's gamble 微软的赌博 A big phone bill 微软天价收购Skype The price that Microsoft is paying for Skype looks high 微软将向Skype支付天价收购金 May 12th 2011 | SAN FRANCISCO | from The Economist print edition STEVE BALLMER

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

EDUCATION REPORT - Teen Taught by Mom Wins Top Science Competition By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, December 15, 2005 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report. A sixteen-

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Pope Benedict prayed on Christmas for peace and stability around the world and called for an end to the many conflicts, which, he said, stain the earth with blood. The Vatican also condemned the Sunday bomb blasts at churches in Nigeria. In his tradi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lisa Bryant | Paris November 10, 2011 - Europe got more bad news on Thursday, as the European Union's executive arm sharply downgraded growth forecasts for the region. This has major implications for a continent buffeted by the financial and politica

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻