pace -步,步速,节奏 package -包裹,包装 pad -垫,衬垫 palm-手掌,掌状物 panel -板,控制板,仪表盘 panic -恐慌,慌乱 pants -长裤,便裤 parade-游行,检阅 paragraph -段落 parallel -可比拟的事物,相似处 parcel -小包,包裹 parliament-议会,国会 partial -部份的,不完

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

pal pamphlet announce panic cradle section irritate supersonic paper veil parachute petty pattern jug seemingly colonial disperse bias incur spectacle edible

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

剪辑自《Antz》 The ant: -oh, Don’t worry, I’m okay. The princess: -you? You’re okay? Hey, who cares about you? -I almost died here The ant: -will you please calm down? -you are not gonna le

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

Doctors are cool. They spend all their day helping people and saving lives. There cant be many better jobs in the world. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid but I was no good at science. I think doctors are among the most important people in soc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D

Are you a good person to have around in an emergency? I am, I think. I have a very cool head and I dont panic easily. The most important thing to do in an emergency is stay calm. If you do this, you can think straight and decide whats best to do. Als

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

Doctors are cool. They spend all their day helping people and saving lives. There cant be many better jobs in the world. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid but I was no good at science. I think doctors are among the most important people in soc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

There is nothing like the suggestion of a cancer risk to scare a parent, especially one of the over-educated, eco-conscious type. So you can imagine the reaction when a recent USA Today investigation of air quality around the nation's schools singled

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

DIALOGUE 50 The First Gliding Lesson 1--What was your first gliding lesson like? 2--If was very interesting. 1--How did you start? 2--Well, the instructor showed me the controls. 1--What happened next

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

I hate tests. Who was it who decided that tests are a good way to test your knowledge? Probably someone who liked putting students through pain. Tests are so unfair. People who are good at remembering lots of things for a short time are good at tests

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

Panic and Its Effects One afternoon while she was preparing dinner in her kitchen, Anne Peters, a 32-year-old American housewife, suddenly had severe pains in her chest accompanied by shortness of bre

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia? Nicola: That's right I did. Todd: Wow, so what was it like? Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary, to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory cour

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

迷你对话: A: Can you imagine a boat letting in the river? 你能想象一只船沉入水里吗? B: That would be terrible. 那太糟了。 A: Sure thing. I have an experience like that. 的确,我曾经又一次这样的经历。 B: Oh, how

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Passage One 11. A) One of the bridges between North and South London collapsed. B) The heart of London was flooded. C) An emergency exercise was conducted. D) 100 people in the suburbs were drowned. 12. A) 50 underground stations were made waterproof

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Pacific Basin Central Bank Conference 太平洋地区中央银行会议 Pacific Basin Economic Council [PBEC] 太平洋地区经济议会 Pacific Economic Co-operation Council [PECC] 太平洋经济合作

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

And when the bee sat down upon my tongue I was pretty sure I would be stung I needed calming words to sooth my mind Cause my imagination was running wild If you hold your breath till the swellings past You could still be with us next morning But if y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Stripped to the waist We fall into the river Cover your eyes So you dont know the secret Ive been trying to hide We held our breath To see our names are written On the wreck of 86 That was the year I knew the panic was over Yes since we found out Sin

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Meanwhile, a 45-meter wide asteroid has hurtled safely past earth after it came within 27-thousand kilometers, making it the closest known flyby for a rock of its size. The asteroid, named 2012 DA14 came closer to earth than many communication and we

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Many freshmen feel anxious about their majors. Most believe that their major will determine their future: what they do and how much they get paid. 许多大一新生患上专业焦虑症,他们大都认为,专业决定未来:做什么?赚多少

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

be lost 迷路 I think I'm lost. 我觉得我迷路了。 If you get lost in the maze, don't panic. 就算你迷路了,也不要惊慌。 My boss appears lost in thought. 我的老板好像若有所思。 Your joke is completely lost on us. 我们完

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Helen: Come on, kids. Put your coats on! Kids: Are we leaving? Helen: Yep, we are! Kids: Up in the helicopter? Nurse: No, not tonight. Nicholas. Emma, come here. Kids: Helen~ Helen: I'm soming, sweetie. Maggie, Jimmy. Nurse: What the hell is going on

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音