This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Wisdom teeth are normally the last teeth to appear in the mouth. It usually happens when people are older and wiser. That is, when they are in their late teenage years or early twenties. Wisdom teeth ar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(一)月

Have you ever had an operation? If you have, you'll know that surgical scars can leave you with a burning pain for months and sometimes even years. Frankly speaking, the pain is sometimes so unbearabl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Pain, it can be acute or chronic, sharp dull throbbing or burning. It can be physical or emotional, even phantom. Just seeing pain in others can causes distress, but what is pain, why does it affect us, why is it so difficult to treat, how much is ac

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Health Report - In US, an Epidemic of Prescription Drug Abuse 健康报道 - 美国处方药滥用成灾 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Officials in the United States say deadly abuse o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AS IT IS 2016-04-29 Reports: Prescription Drugs Found with Prince's Body 报告称音乐王子的尸体发现处方药 Media reports say police discovered prescription drugs with Prince when the entertainer was found dead at his home last week. Sever

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

3701 Lesson Thirty-seven Health 健康 We work out regularly to keep fit. 我坚持锻炼以保持健康。 Health is better than wealth. 我很健康 I am quite fit. 我今天不大舒服 I dont feel well today. 我生病了 I am sick. I am ill. I feel terrble. 病入膏肓 I am v

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Language Points It won't work. 行不通的;2. Been working out? 最近健身了吧?3. Don't worry. It will work itself out. 别担心,船到桥头自然直。4. work like magic / work wonders 功效神奇,特别管用,The painkiller worked

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Getting started this Monday, its considered one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. It factors in heavily to the heroin epidemic weve reported on in the U.S. But its also blamed for deaths in Europe, Africa, and Australia. 今日头条新闻,这

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

Getting started this Monday, it's considered one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. It factors in heavily to the heroin epidemic we've reported on in the U.S. But it's also blamed for deaths in Europe, Africa, and Australia. Fentanyl is a manm

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年4月

Cross-country now.In Brevard County, Florida, Memorial Day turned into a war against jellyfish. Brevard County Ocean Rescue says more than 800 people were stung from Cocoa Beach to Cape Canaveral. Maricopa County, Arizona, the man who built himself a

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

Pharmacy-Health-Prescription 药局-健康-处方 I recently graduated from a pharmacy school.Now I work as a staff pharmacist in a local drug store.My supervisor has a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.He oversees the entire operation. 我刚刚(最近)从

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

I am going to climb a mountain this weekend.Do you think I need to take some medicine? 这个周末我要去爬山。你觉得我需要带一些药吗? Of course.Medicine is really necessary during the tour.especially when you climb mountains. 当然

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

backdrop, ['bkdr?p] n 背景幕布(挂在舞台后部的彩布) 【例】The important events provided the backdrop for his novel 一些重大事件为他的小说提供了背景。 【记】back后,drop落下-在舞台后落下的东西-幕布

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Going a pharmacy I felt much pain in my abdomen. I went to a pharmacy to buy painkillers. Whenever my periods come, I feel very uncomfortable. The pharmacist told me not to over dose in case the medicine could harm my health.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

The black mamba is one of the world's most venomous snakesits bite can kill a human in just half an hour. But along with deadly neurotoxins, the black mamba's venom has a special ingredient: a painkiller as potent as morphine. So says a study in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

1. In a stunning admission , this former American teacher says he was with JonBenet Ramsey when she died. John Karr says he loves the six-year-old beauty pageant contestant and says her death was an a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

1. He is a national hero in South Africa after competing in last summer's Olympics on high-tech artificial legs. But now, Oscar Pistorius is charged with murdering his girlfriend. Police say there has been trouble before at the track star's home, inc

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(二月)

Lesson 8 Pain 1.No pain,no gain. 2.It's a real pain. 3.I got a pain in my stomach. 4.He's such a pain in the neck. 5.It's an off-and-on pain. 6.You may save your pains. 7.I got nothing for my pains. 8.I hope the painkiller can kill the pain.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

DAVID GREENE, HOST: And now a dilemma that most of us have probably experienced, reaching for a painkiller or other medication only to discover it's expired according to the date on the label. NPR's Patti Neighmond takes a look at what these dates ac

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

I think me and your tub are going steady. 我跟你的浴缸感情已经稳定下来了 Oh you found the jacuzzi button. 哦 你找到按摩钮了 I don't know who found who 我不知道是谁先找到谁 but we're together now. 但是我跟小缸缸坠

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季