In the same way that man has his experience in many different houses, so he has many ways of acting, or different skills, with which to meet the needs of experience. These are indicated in a horoscope by the planets. The planets are the bodies that m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Astronomers believe mysterious signals - previously dismissed as stellar bursts - are coming from an Earth-like planet. 早前被认为是由附近星体出现磁场爆炸造成的光的Gliese 581d近日被天文学家确认存在。 The Gliese 581d

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Creative Wrong Answers 创造性错误答案 The following gems of wisdom were gleaned from test papers and essays from elementary, junior high, high school, and college students. As one teacher noted, it is truly astonishing what weird stuff our you

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise There's so much they hold And just like them old stars I see that you've come so far To be right where you are How old is your soul I won't give up on us even if the s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A group of scientists from the Ohio State University are trekking to the top of the Quelccaya Ice in the Peruvian Andes to try to measure the effects of climate change on the world's glaciers. The average distance above sea level on the glacier is ar

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Keep Your Home Business Green Earth Hour has come and gone for 2008, and it was an easy opportunity for people who dont normally think about their environmental footprint to do something about it. Apparently it was quite successful, with local utilit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

电音DJ 打榜热歌:Chase Status - Let You Go Chase Status,是由两位英国的DJ:Saul Milton和Will Kennard组成的电音组合。他们曾创下许多非常好的打榜成绩。本周英国单曲榜,这首Let You Go暂居十一名,前十中

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Change up your eating habits 改善饮食培养良好的饮食习惯 Count It Up 算起来 When your day revolves around a full schedule, it can be difficult to eat right when you don't have the time or choice to get something healthy. Therefore, it'

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Or I shall live your epitaph to make, 如你先我而逝我当写下你的祭文, Or you survive when I in earth am rotten; 如我不幸早衰便安然自朽于墓茔。 From hence your memory death cannot take, 你纵然仙逝英名会长在人口,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

There are 320 million cubic miles of water on Earth and that is all we're ever going to get. 地球上有13亿立方公里水,这是全部。 The system is closed: practically speaking, nothing can be added or subtracted. 系统已经关闭,说得明

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

你不来 我不敢老去 Actually, I'm old That I've to let the small tree in front of the door for me shed the leaves off I'm too old as to shell off a layer of earth And another layer of earth once more Seeing these layers of earth I know that goi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied, Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And the answer that occurred to me first, 我首先想到的是 was it looked like another moon peeking out behind lo. 它看起来像是从木卫一后方露出来的另一个卫星 But when she looked closer she realised it 但仔仔观察后她才发

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 神秘的月球

The moon was an ancient, fossilised world. 月球是个古老的化石世界 Its rocks hadn't changed for billions of years. 它的岩石数十亿年来没有改变 Scientists were thrilled. 科学家喜出望外 Basically the surface of the moon kin

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 神秘的月球

It was a barren and bleak place. 月球是个荒凉、严酷的地方 A dead rock in the sky. 是一颗空中的死寂岩石 We'd built it up in our imagination 千百年来我们用想像力 for tens of thousands of years; 美化月球 and the disap

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 神秘的月球

It is dawn and the sun is rising 黎明,朝阳升起 as it has every day for the last 5 billion years. 五十亿年如一日 For millennia it has been a constant golden disk 千万年来,太阳一直有如一个金色圆盘般地 shining its unch

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 太阳科普

Dima: Hello and welcome to this edition of 6 Minute English with me, Dima Kostenko Rebecca: and me, Rebecca Byrne. Dima: Today we'll have some useful words and phrases used in science and environmental studies as we talk about the loneliest creature

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Everything's so strange. 每件事都那么奇怪。 I must be on the moon. 我一定是在月球上。 Note! 不对! The moon looks lot like the earth. 月亮看起来很像地球。 Well well, there are trees too. 好吧,好吧,这儿也有树。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Smash Into You - Beyonc Knowles Head down as i watch my feet take turns hitting the ground Eyes shut, i find myself in love racing the earth And i soaked in your love And love is right in my path, in my grasp And me and you belong I wanna run, run sm

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

31. Although apparently rigid, bones exhibit a degree of elasticity that enables the skeleton to withstand considerable impact. 31. 骨头看起来是脆硬的,但它也有一定的弹性,使得骨骼

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语