LA PAZ, June 17 (Xinhua) -- The Bolivian government on Monday criticized the United States for arming Syrian rebels, warning that the move would only intensify and prolong a conflict that has already killed tens of thousands in that country. Bolivia

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For many of us, our physical workplace can be dark, depressing, bland and even dysfunctional. 对我们中的很多人而言,我们的工作场所可能是阴暗、令人沮丧、乏味甚至功能失常的。 Windowless cubicle farms and airless o

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A person, like a commodity, needs packaging. But going too far is absolutely undesirable. A little exaggeration, however, does no harm when it shows the person's unique qualities to their advantage. To display personal charm in a casual and natural w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

同样主题,SAT写作题目切进角度相对较浅。 例如,隐私的这个话题,SAT只会问人是否应该保护隐私?而GRE题目则会这样说:某些明星、政客不得不,甚至愿意让公众对他们的隐私感爱好。论述起

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Natural Resource 自然资源 What kind of natural resources can you think out? 你能想到哪些自然资源呢? We can easily think of oil, coal, gold and iron. 我们可以轻易地想到油、煤、黄金和铁。 These usually come from under

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

WASHINGTON, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- An inexpensive drug that treats Type 2 diabetes has been shown to prevent a number of natural and man-made chemicals from stimulating the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a newly published study by a Michiga

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I like reality more,just bacause I feel the same way, 我更喜欢现实剧 因为我和你有同样的感觉 you can kind of figure things out and it's hard, 你会猜到结果 所以很难 I like more documentary types of stuff. 我喜欢纪实性强

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

He went to an annual bicycle show. It was on Hudson Street in the Skylight SoHo. He had never been there. It sounded like a nice place. Bright, with lots of natural light, he thought. He went on a sunny, Sunday morning. The Skylight SoHo was a red-br

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Economics Brief 经济学简介 Six Big Ideas: The natural rate of unemployment 六大经济学原理:失业的自然比率 Central bankers' holy grail 央行银行家的圣杯 Policymakers have spent half a century in search of the natural rate of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

China subsidizes needy in disaster-hit areas

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GRE阅读理解考查的范围非常广,不像填空、类比和反义那样注重基础和词汇量,而GRE考试的阅读又与其他考试中的阅读有很大区别,所以在技巧方法上也要区分对待。GRE阅读中多见长句,对理

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

四六级英语考试备考三大原则 I advocate this natural learning method with three basic principles. 第一、学习英语应该遵循由简入繁、由易到难、由粗至细的原则 I. Learning English should follow the principle from sim

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

It's the ancient art of telling your fortune from numbers hidden in your life. Here, in the concluding part of our fascinating numerology series, how they hold the key to your character... All you need do is look up the day of the month on which you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Good times they come and they go Never going to know What fate is going to blow Your way just hope that it feels right Sometimes it comes and it goes You take it ever so slow And then you lose it Then it flows right to you So we rely on the past Spec

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Many thanks to this light love An affection of beginning, always predestined predestination, otherwise, why it happened that let me meet you in the boundless huge, subjugated each other of mood, don't beg repay, drive warm of the heart therefore move

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Ever wonder why, no matter how hard you try, you cant be one of those exercisers who jog 5km every dawn. 有没有想过为何不管怎么努力,你都无法像那些专业锻炼者一样每天晨跑五千米? Stop blaming yourself. Its not becau

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

拥抱快乐Sing to yourself 为自己歌唱 Seriously. Like laughter, sunshine, and fresh air;singing elevates our moods. 说真的,像微笑,阳光,新鲜的空气,唱歌都能保持好心情。 Studies have shown that singing triggers a re

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

In the USA, theyre called apartments; in the UK theyre called flats. They are a modern invention. I dont particularly like them. I dont think its good for so many people to live so close together. Its not good for people to live on top of each other.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

When I was younger I had this feeling that there was this handbook that I'd never gotten that explained how to be, 在我年纪比较小的时候,我有这个感觉,有这本我从未得到过的手册,解释了怎么做、 how to laugh, what t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

And the final thing is, again just to reiterate that there's this practical part, 最后,只是再一次重申,这个研究的实际应用方面, and so we've made these anti-quorum sensing molecules that are being developed as new kinds of the

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇