3. Texas, the second largest state of America, is _______ in natural resources. A. wealthy B. abundant C. scattered D. deposited abundant abundant 丰富的,充裕的 redundant 多余的,过剩的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Good times they come and they go Never going to know What fate is going to blow Your way just hope that it feels right Sometimes it comes and it goes You take it ever so slow And then you lose it Then it flows right to you So we rely on the past Spec

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

NPR's learned NATO plans to assume command of UN-backed no-fly operations over Libya, where coalition air strikes are targeting Muammar Gaddafi's defense system. Although theres been no official word yet on who gets control, NPR's Tom Bowman says he

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

In the USA, theyre called apartments; in the UK theyre called flats. They are a modern invention. I dont particularly like them. I dont think its good for so many people to live so close together. Its not good for people to live on top of each other.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

New Years Day is, of course, the first day of the year. It is a national holiday in most countries around the world. It is a time when families get together and celebrate with a meal. Many people make new plansfor the rest of the year. These plans ar

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之就医和人际交往

Consumption of natural resources rises dramatically every year as the human population increases and standards of living ris [00:08.65]Between 1950 and 1990 the world population doubled to 5.3 billio [00:16.09]with nearly 80 percent living in develop

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语听力基本功4

Elephants have had a rich history in Myanmar, the country also known as Burma. Throughout the countrys past, the animals have been used for everything, including transportation, agriculture and warfare. The white elephant was a symbol of power for th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Unit 3 Text A Pre-reading Activities 1. Before you listen to the passage, predict the words that are missing in the printed version of the passage. Then when you hear the passage, mark where you hear

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 21世纪大学英语读写教程

VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about the Washington, D.C. Green Festival that took place earlier this month. An estimated thirty thousand people attended this two-da

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

The Secret Life of Roots Plant roots are important to life on earth. Roots take in water and nutrients that the plant needs to live and grow. They also help secure plants in dirt to prevent erosion - the breakdown of soil by natural forces. Roots are

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

air conditioner 空调机 air raid 空龚 alarm clock 闹钟 arms race 军备竞赛 assembly line 装配线 baby-sitter 看孩子的人 bank account 银行帐户 birth control 节制生育 blood donor 献血者 blood pressure 血压 book case 书柜

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Over the course of three years, we recorded eight to 10 hours a day, 历经3年的时间,我们每天记录8到10个小时 amassing roughly a quarter-million hours of multi-track audio and video. 积累了大约25万小时的多轨音频和视频资料

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Todd: Now you were saying you worked in radio at a young age but then you went back to it much later in life. Can you talk about that? Shifani: I did. When I was twenty one years old I got headhunted to do a show. This show was basically a freelance

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Where should we go sightseeing today? B: I think that some things might be best done in the morning and others in the afternoon. A: I think that I would like to go to the beach this morning. B:That would be a good place to start our sightseeing. W

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

3 An Important Aspect Of College Life 大学生活的一个重要方面 Thomas Woodrow Wilson 伍德罗威尔逊 It is perfectly possible to organize the life of our colleges in such a way that students and teachers alike will take part in it; in suc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

Xiapu, the oldest town in eastern Fujian, Xiapu City, Fujian has many natural harbors along its coastline. 霞浦,闽东最古老的县份-福建 霞浦市-漫长的海岸线为这里制造出众多的天然港湾。 The sea has become a natural la

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

American Men Don't Cry American men don't cry because it is considered not characteristic of men to do so. Only women cry. Cry is a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

The Harvard Museum of Natural History was established in 1998. While HMNH is a relatively new institution, its roots and the collection of its parent museumsthe Museum of Comparative Zoology, the Harvard University Herbaria,and the Mineralogical an

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

EXPLORATIONS - Providing Health Care for Native Communities in MexicoBy Marilyn Christiano Broadcast: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(二)月

Skylar Grey联手天王阿姆演绎新单《C'mon Let Me Ride》 曾经的唯美女声Skylar Grey改走性感路线,联手说唱天王阿姆演唱新单《C'mon Let Me Ride》,在mv中的最大亮点便是曾经唱着rap霸气十足的阿姆在此萌

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲