发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第二集

THIS IS AMERICA -January 21, 2002: Hawaiian Music By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: The American state of Hawaii is a group of islands in the North Pacific Ocean. Its people, culture and music are different

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

THIS IS AMERICA -January 25, 2002: Three Mo' Tenors By Lawan Davis VOICE ONE: Music experts say more people are becoming interested in classical music because it is being presented in new ways by new

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

PEOPLE IN AMERICA -April 7, 2002: in-in-the-Face By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: Now, the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. I’m Steve Ember. In the early days of the last century, an Ameri

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

This monument to Islamic heritage is getting a new lease on life. The Bou Inania Medersa or Koranic school was once an architectural jewel of the medieval city of Fes. But centuries of neglect have taken a toll. Restorers are cleaning layers of white

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

It is early evening and soon this amphitheater will be standing room only for the evening show. Bats, hundreds of thousands of Mexican Free-tailed bats, are hungry tornado that swirls out of New Mexico's Carlsbad Caverns each night in search of food.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer. Kerri: OK. Todd: Do you like summer? Kerri: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Why? Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds. Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

THIS IS AMERICA - November 25, 2002: Thanksgiving By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: It is one of America’s most popular holidays. It is a day for expressing thanks for the good things in life, especially

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

THIS IS AMERICA -December 9, 2002: Songs About American Cities By Shelley Gollust (Theme) VOICE 1: Most Americans have a city they like best. It may be the city they were born in. It may be the city t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

johnJacobjingleheimerSchmid t JohnJacobjingleheimerSchmidt, Thatsmyname,too! WheneverIgoout, Thepeoplealwaysshout, johnJacobjingleheimerSchmidt! Da,da,da,da 提示: 重复四次,主歌部分越来越小声,但 da 部分越来越大声

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing In The Car

A: Can you tell me where it hurts? B: I am so glad they called you. It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach! A: Does it hurt when I push here? B: Its mostly on my right side. Right here! A: Have you been feeling this way for awhile? B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

PEOPLE IN AMERICA -June 30, 2002: Lou Gehrig By Jeri Watson ANNCR: Now, the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. A North American Major League baseball record was established in Nineteen-Th

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

PEOPLE IN AMERICA – August 4, 2002: Ann Landers By Caty Weaver VOICE ONE: I’m Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And I’m Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we tel

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

What do the Big Apple and Sin City have in common? According to a recent survey, they're both among the hippest places in the world. In fact, New York City and Las Vegas are the two coolest cities in the US, tied for the No. 1 spot in annual measure

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

夏日的阳光为何总是如此钟爱斯堪迪纳维亚的瑞典?虽然我的地理知道告诉我,瑞典并非我想象中般温暖宜人,但the charade的首张 专辑却将明媚的阳光散落在我的心坎。这样优秀的专辑常常是容易被人遗忘的,我想为自己的twee pop倾向找一个适当 的理由,然而我找到理由总是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer. Kerri: OK. Todd: Do you like summer? Kerri: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Why? Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds. Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Halloween Comes to AmericaAs European immigrants came to America, they brought their varied Halloween customs with them. Because of the rigid Protestant belief systems that characterized early New England, celebration of Halloween in colonial times w

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Key Sentences(重点句子) 454. I'm very sorry that you are ill. 你生病了我感到很难过。 455. I'm so sorry to bother you. 真报歉,给你添麻烦了。 456.We're worrying about you. 我们真为你担心。 457.How do you f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

An astronomer used to walk out every night to gaze upon the stars.It happened one night that,as he was wandering in the outskirts of the city,with his whole thoughts rapt up in the skies,he fell into a well.On his holloaing and calling out,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

From the far reaches of Alaska to the Gulf coast, Americans on Wednesday will celebrate Independence Day - the 236th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence from British rule. Tens of millions of small-town Americans and city dwellers alike wi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻