Winter Wonderland,冬季仙境是一个冬天的圣诞颂歌,被视为一个圣诞节流行标准,由伯纳德在1934年作曲,李察史密斯作词。至今已经被无数音乐人演绎过。 Sleigh bells ring are you listening In the lane

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

precede salute brisk market interview alongside reconcile haughty recommendation rectify massacre formulation possibility theory embroidery laundry reason further corrosion feat clone locality scarlet meadow

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

LittleBoPeep LittleBopeepdidtakehersheep Outtothemeadowforgrazing Shehadapicnic Allofherown Whilethesheepwereallplaying LittleBoPeepfellfastasleep Andlostalltackofthetime Whileshewasasleep Allofhersheep Wanderedoftoplayinthesunshine Sheopenedhereyes

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

17-The Kite Frog and Toad went out to fly a kite. They went to a large meadow where the wind was strong. Our kite will fly up and up, said Frog. It will fly all the way up to the top of the sky. Toad, said Frog, I will hold the ball of string. You ho

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: word order and the mind. A new study suggests that people naturally gesture in the order of subject-object-verb, regardless of the rules of their spoken language. Susan Goldin-Mea

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: more of our discussion of gesture language. RS: We don't mean formal sign language taught to deaf people, but the way we use our hands either with spoken language or in place of i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

歌词如下: Sleep, little one, go to sleep, So peaceful birds and the sheep, Quiet are meadow and trees, Even the buzz of the bees. The silvery moon beams so bright,down through the window give light. O'er you the moon beams will creep,sleep litt

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Autumn Sunset 秋天的落日 We had a remarkable sunset one day last November. I was walking in a meadow, the source of a small brook, when the sun at last, just before setting, after a cold gray day, reached a clear stratum in the horizon, and the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Autumn Sunset We had a remarkable sunset one day last November. I was walking in a meadow, the source of a small brook, when the sun at last, just before setting, after a cold gray day, reached a clear stratum in the horizon, and the softest, brighte

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

可口可乐与美国农业部合作恢复林地资源 U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Coca-Cola North America President Sandy Douglas recently announced that their partnership to restore and protect damaged watersheds within national fore

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十月)

圣诞英文歌曲:winter wonderland 冬天的仙境 著名圣诞歌曲《冬季仙境》(Winter Wonderland)首发于1934年,从那以后又被反复翻唱。歌词描写的是圣诞节前后的情景:堆着雪人,想象他就是某某人的模

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

We wanted to show you the beginning of our show,really, which is what this strange thing is here and behind the cloth. But this is what we wanted to start with. So I will be delighted once the cameras have got a little look at this. We抳e got all so

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

There was once a pretty chicken; 从前有只漂亮的小公鸡, But his friends were very few, 他的朋友却没几个; For he thought that there was nothing in the world but what he knew: 因为他认为这个世界上没有什么是他不知道

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Woman relaxing in a London Park Neil: Hello, this is BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen。 欢迎收听BBC Learning English On the Town. Neil: And today were talking about places to get away fr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

没有母亲细腻的情感,无言的父爱好像一直都难以被我们发现。我们总喜欢拿父爱与母爱进行一番比较。 孩时,大人们总调侃的问,妈妈爱你多一点还是爸爸爱你多一点?其实他们都一样。 虽然儿歌唱着世上只有妈妈好,可是爸爸对孩子的爱同样倾注了一生的心血。 爱,有很多种

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In the continental US you are never more than 107 miles away from a McDonald's. The farthest spot away from a McDonalds in the US lies in the grasslands of South Dakota, between two tiny hamlets, called Meadow and Glad Valley. 在美国大陆上,你离

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

If you leap awake in the mirror of a bad dream And for a fraction of a second you can't remember where you are Just open your window and follow your memory upstream To the meadow in the mountain where we counted every falling star I believe the light

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

It's 3 a.m., pitch dark, and you can't sleep. How can you survive the next day after being awake so long the night before? Difficulty sleeping is a common problem, but there are ways to escape it. Falling asleep is something passive and not forceable

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

1. What is the woman's name? A. Her name is Ashley. B. The woman's name is Amber. C. It's Amanda. 2. Where is the reunion going to be held? A. Mountain Country Club B. Meadow Country Club C. Mesa Country Club 3. The reunion starts at ________. A. 6:0

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(360) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择