20-Alone Toad went to Frogs house. He found a note on the door. The note said, Dear Toad, I am not at home. I went out, I want to be alone. Alone? said Toad. Frog has me for a friend. Why does he want to be alone? Toad looked through the windows, He

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Agriculture Report - Growing a Farm With Crowd-Sourced Money This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Kickstarter is a website where people give money to support creative projects. It started in two thousand nine, mostly to help artists an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

The Otherworld was completely different from the dark, coldworld Jack and Annie had just left behind. They were standing at the edge of a pale green meadow. Themeadow was bathed in warm, rosy sunlight. Three horses--oneblack, one brown, one gray--wer

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyes. A gentle wind brushedagainst his skin. It smelled sweet and fresh. Annie looked out the window. Nice! she said. Jack looked out, too. The tree house had landed ontop of a tall palm tree. The palm tree was at the edgeof a flowery

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Winter Wonderland,冬季仙境是一个冬天的圣诞颂歌,被视为一个圣诞节流行标准,由伯纳德在1934年作曲,李察史密斯作词。至今已经被无数音乐人演绎过。 Sleigh bells ring are you listening In the lane

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Plant Self-defense Plants may appear to be helpless in the face of hungry,toothy animals but many plants have evolved interesting systems of self-defense. Coarse meadow grasses are a good example. If you run your finger along a blade of coarse grass,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

3- A Lost Button Toad and Frog went for a long walk. They walked across a large meadow. They walked in the woods. They walked along the river. At last they went back home to toads house. Oh, that, said toad. Not only do my feet hurt, but I have lost

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Thumbelina (part 3). Thumbelina told the field mouse of the horrible frog who took her away from her home. She told her how much she couldn't wait to get back to her mother and her garden. The field mouse invited Thumbelina to stay with her for the W

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

图片1 Thumbelina (part 2). The frog watched and waited until Thumbelina's mother went inside the cottage to get a cup of lemonade for Thumbelina. Then the frog jumped out from behind the reeds where he had been hiding and captured Thumbelina. He ca

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Here Comes The Good Times是2002年爱尔兰国家队参加世界杯时的队歌,蛮欢快好听的一首,有Westlife的歌迷应该知道,这首歌是我们的美人Nicky和爱尔兰的众多歌手一起合唱的,中间也有Nicky同学的独唱

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

This year, the number of mobile phones on cell networks is expected to surpass the Earth's population. More people now own cell phones than actually have access to working toilets. James Meadow, a microbial ecologist at the University of Oregon. Hidd

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(七)月

Broadcast on COAST TO COAST: September 23, 2004 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: with the National Museum of the American Indian opening in Washington, we look at Native American influence on the English language

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)