What is advertising? Is it telling the truth or is it making things look better than they really are? Or is it lying? Companies pay a lot of money for adverts. Some of the ads you see in glossy magazines look like art. The commercials on TV look like

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

What is advertising? Is it telling the truth or is it making things look better than they really are? Or is it lying? Companies pay a lot of money for adverts. Some of the ads you see in glossy magazines look like art. The commercials on TV look like

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

Do you recognise any of these names - Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Cambell, Kate Moss? In the UK they are household names . Why? Because they are supermodels . Over the last two decades models have gone from the catwalk to the front pages of glossy magaz

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

UNIT 9 Text A PRE-READING TASK Exercise 1 Before reading the passage, answer the questions. 1. Is it important for people to be well-informed? Why? 2. How can people get the latest news? Which of the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语综合教程

1.That meal really was delicious, Kristi. You’re a very good cook 2.I don’t cook that often, but I’m quite good at it, yes. 3.I’m sure it’s not the only thing you’re good at. 4.I’m sorry

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Unit 8 TEXT I On Buying Books Text Time spent in a bookshop can be most enjoyable, whether you are a book-lover or merely there to buy a book as a present. You may even have entered the shop just to f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

Jackie loves the news. She listens to the news on the radio. She watches the news on TV. She reads the news in the newspaper. She reads the news in magazines. She loves the news because it is always new. It is always fresh. It is always interesting.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Real Girls are Beautiful 女孩爱美丽 Ever since the magazine, Seventeen, debuted in September of 1944, teenaged girls -- both in the United States and around the world -- have been turning to the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

She likes magazines. She likes to look at the pretty photos. Magazines have photos of people. They have photos of animals. They have photos of clothes. They have photos of food. She sees a photo of a hamburger. It looks so delicious. The photo of the

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

A: May I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: May I do anything else for you? B: I would also like to check out this magazine. A: I cant let you do that. B: Why is that? A: Our policy doesnt allow anyone to check out the magazines. B: Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

As It Is - Do You Want Milk with Magazines? The United States Postal Service wants to bring food and other goods from grocerystores to American homes. Officials say the transport of groceries may help reduce the amount of money the postal service is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

怎样学好英语 世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在探索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Eucharia, Ireland speaker Women's fashion's magazines: I like reading them on airplanes cause they don't really require a lot of concentration, and they're better on an airplane than a novel because I don't have the concentration when I'm flying for

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Jackie loves the news. She listens to the news on the radio. She watches the news on TV. She reads the news in the newspaper. She reads the news in magazines. She loves the news because it is always new. It is always fresh. It is always interesting.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Flashy magazine ads portraying sexy women may not catch the eyes of female readers, according to research. The advertising industry bases its success on consumers being drawn to their products. But when it comes to selling in magazines like Allure an

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A flood of words Barely holds A drop of reason My heart explodes Just to hear To hear your voice When I hear your voice Breathing through the trees Crying through the rain When I hear your voice Whisper through the wind Calling out my name I feel ali

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在探索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Tommy. Tommy! Oliver. Where's your father? 汤米。汤米!奥利弗。你父亲呢? Ohh. I don't know. You were right. 不知道。你说得对。 You were right about him. Oliver. 他的事你说得很对。奥利弗。 Are you going to kill hi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

今天小编为大家分享的是托福听力材料:文科段子历史发展。大家可以在平时的备考过程中多积累一些听力背景材料,看看自己应该如何攻克托福听力。 Moving away from newspapers, lets now focus on m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Unit 139 Read up Unit 139 多阅读运动资讯 Newsstands are filled with magazines devoted to a wide range of physical activities and sports,from Muscle and Fitness to Runner's World.Reading them,plus ogling the pictures of svelte,healthy people wh

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题