Give me some glasses please, Jane. Which glasses? These glasses? No, not those. The ones on the shelf. These? Yes, please. Here you are. Thanks. New Word and expressions 生词和短语 on prep.在之上 shelf n. 架子,搁板 参考译文 丈夫:请

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

181.This newspaper is very liberalu in its opinions. 这份报纸的观点很开放。 182.I read the paper onlinev every morning. 我每天早上在网上看报纸。 183.He just got a subscriptionw to that magazine. 他刚订了那份杂志。 184.The pictures are good, but the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

A: Good afternoon, Maam, My name is Mike and I am selling subscriptions to all sorts of periodicals. B: No, thank you, I am not interested. A: Please maam , if you could spare five minutes of your time, I am sure we could find something that interest

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

M: Would you go to the bookstore with me? W: It sounds a good idea. Lets go. M: Do you know Jeffery has published his second detective novel? W: Yes. I heard about that. And I know you want to buy it, but Im not interested in detective novels. M: So

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

1.What qualities do you think a senior executive should possess? 你认为高级主管应该有怎样的素质呢? 2.Do you have creativity,the ability to communicate,sense of personal responsibilities,the ability to solve problems? 你具备创

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

剧码: Office Talk 万一Eric暂时不能出来 I hope you're not in a hurry. It will be a little while. Could I get you something while you wait? Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? Please make yourself comfortable in our waiting room. Here ar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

雪莉的一个同事在办公时间看《健康顾问》,被雪莉逮了个正着。一起来看看雪莉是怎么处理的,是公事公办吗? Listen Read Learn (Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Sarah: So now that there's so much technology to be able to read things, do you still read things the old fashion way like newspapers, magazines, real books? Peter: Right, right. Oh, good question. I think it depends. I've stopped buying magazines an

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Scripts: We were invited to open up a store there. We did very well. And then all of a sudden it was reported by a local blogger that perhaps we were being disrespectful of the history and culture of China. And I think for us as soon as that occured

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

(Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Consultant. Very good, Don't you know about the rules in this office? Maria: Yes, Ma'am. No magazines during the office ho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

I love my girlfriend. She is sweet and kind. She makes me laugh. She loves me. We have fun together. We go to movies and to restaurants. We go to the beach to swim. We go to the park for picnics. We watch TV together. We go to church together. We tak

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The children will learn about Australia next week. 下周,孩子们将学习有关澳大利亚的知识。 They want to find out about this country before the lessons. 在上课前,孩子们想先了解这个国家。 I'll ask my e-friend in Aust

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: An evangelical Christian group is trying again to offer an alternative girls magazine. The group Focus on the Family once published Brio. It positioned itself as a more wholesome alternative to magazines like Seventeen and Teen V

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

A: Stewardess! 乘务员! B: Yes, Miss? 是的,小姐? A: May I have a magazine or newspaper, please? 可以给我一份杂志或报纸吗? B: What kind of magazine would you like? Fashion or sports? 您喜欢哪一种杂志,时尚的还是体

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

According to survey results released on Monday, the number of books read per year by Chinese adults has essentially stayed the same, but newspapers and magazines are falling out of favor. The survey polled over 40,000 adults in 29 provincial-level re

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Ghost towns of the Wild West; dime novels and pulp magazines; kidding versus joking versus teasing; television show versus television series; phrase Words: Wild West boomtown bustling ghost town to seek (ones) fortune saloon prostitution dime pulp to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe