I ain't gonna get dressed up, just to be your clown Ain't gonna paint this pretty face, like you paint the town I ain't wastin' good mascara, just to watch it runnin' down I ain't gonna get dressed up, just to be your clown I could spend an hour on m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

BBC Learning English London Life Indian Jewellery Anna:Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is London Life. And in todays programme we focus not so much on London life as one aspect of Indian cultural life that recently came to London. A London gallery re

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

A group of Chinese officials and middle school students have taken part in an event in the Swedish community of Sodertalje, located around 30-kilometers southwest of Stockholm, to mark the 10th anniversary of a 'sister-cityhood' with the city of Wuxi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

A: I'm looking for the produce section, please. B: All of the produce is in aisle A. A: Are bananas on sale today? B: Here you go. Look in this flyer, or check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Which aisle has the produce? B: Aisle A is where you'll find all the produce. A: Are cherries on sale today? B: I don't know, but I'm sure the produce person can tell you.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where can I find the produce? B: Aisle A is where you'll find all the produce. A: What sales do they have today? B: I'm sure something is on sale. Please check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where is the produce? B: It's on the south wall of the store, in aisle A. A: Is there any produce on sale? B: I don't know. The produce person can tell you, though.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Can you tell me where the produce is? B: It's in aisle A. A: Do you know what produce is on sale? B: I don't know. Check the flyer or check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

IN THE NEWS -March 9, 2002: Switzerland Joins UN By Caty Weaver This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, IN THE NEWS. Last Sunday, Switzerland voted to join the United Nations. If app

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Peter Heinlein The U.N. General Assembly has overwhelmingly approved a non-binding resolution affirming Palestinian sovereignty over the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. The United States and Israe

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--巴以冲突

PEOPLE IN AMERICA – April 28, 2002: Milton Berle By George Grow VOICE ONE: I’m Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And I’m Doug Johnson with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Itzhak Perlman was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, in ninteen forty- five. Today he lives in New York City. But his music has made him a citizen of the world. He has played in almost every major city. He has won fifteen Grammy awards for his recordings. He

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Chris: Hey, Linds. Lindsay: Hi, Chris. How are you? Chris: Pretty good. Hey, I heard you're getting married? Lindsay: I am. I got engaged in July and I'm getting married next September. Chris: Wow. That's quite a long time between getting engaged and

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

我们今天要讲的习惯用语都相当新,甚至可能在词典上还查不到。第一个习惯用语是 : No brainer。听了这个习惯用语有人可能在想,它的意思是不是没头脑的呢? 不对。究竟是什么意思让我们听

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

BERLIN, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Germany coach Joachim Loew made two surprises on Friday when he announced his 22-man squad for the upcoming friendly against the Netherlands. Hamburg's goalkeeper Rene Adler returns to the Nationalmannschaft after two years

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic and six-time champion Roger Federer will fight for the title of year-ending ATP World Tour Finals on Monday after beating Juan Martin del Portro and local hero Andy Murray respectively at the sem

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Los Angeles, Sep 20 (IANS) Filmmaker Roman Polanski's political thriller 'The Ghost Writer' has been named best picture at International Federation of Film Critics, in Spain. The 'Rosemary's Baby' filmmaker, who endured a tough year since he was take

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(346) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BERLIN, May 2 (Xinhua) -- Finnish(芬兰) soccer veteran defender Sami Hyypiae is going to quit his active career after the season 2010/2011 at his current club Leverkusen, aiming to start a professional coach schooling, Hyypiae announced on Monday.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Pair of boots and a sack of clothes Free and easy down the road I go Hangin' memories on the high line poles Free and easy down the road I go Free and easy down the road I go Ragweed's rockin' on the radio Free and easy down the road I go So I keep r

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: And now the case of the hot pepper and the horrible headache. NPR's Richard Harris took a closer look at this medical curiosity. RICHARD HARRIS, BYLINE: A young doctor named Kulothungan Gunasekaran has a knack for finding odd eve

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月