The secretary told me that Mr Harms worth would see me. I felt very nervous when. I went into his office. He did not look up from his desk when I entered. After I had sat down, he said that business was very bad. He told me that the firm could not a

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(497) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

图片1 abrupt adj. 突然的,陡峭的,生硬的 例句:The abrupt change of schedule brought Elizabeth lots of trouble. 行程的突然改变给伊丽莎白带来许多麻烦。 erupt vt. 喷出 vi. 爆发 例句:We all know that an active

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Lesson 80 The Crystal Palace 水晶宫 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How many people visited the Great Exhibition of 1851? Perhaps the most extraor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Unit 24 Excuse me. 对不起。 Excuse me. 通常有打扰对方或引起对方注意的含义,最常使用的场合为借路(过)或问路(事)。 它与I'm sorry. 虽同表示对不起。,但在用法上仍有所差异,Excuse me. 并不代表自

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

丹尼尔晕车,阿美问导游小姐要来几片晕车药,没想到吃了药之后,丹尼尔一直睡觉,到了目的地还没有醒,这究竟怎么回事呢? Listen Read Learn May: Excuse me? Do you have anything for a carsickness? Guide: Yes, but you look fine. May: Oh, it's for my brother.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

-Dan: Hey.What are you doing here? 你怎么来了? -Serena: I need to know why you love me. 我要知道你为什么爱我。 -Dan: Because I do. 因为我爱你。 Serena: I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan. So maybe if I kn

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

May: Excuse me? Do you have anything for a carsickness? Guide: Yes, but you look fine. May: Oh, it's for my brother. The little boy over there. He is getting a carsickness. Guide: Poor boy! But don't worry. Here are two pills made in Germany. It's re

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素[道歉用语] 第三节 道歉用语 【编者按】 Everyone makes mistakes! But, not everyone knows how to make an apology. All too often the first response to a mistake is to blame someone else.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

新四级口试常用语 1.要求重复或澄清问题 Asking for Clarification I'm afraid I didn't quite catch you. I'm afraid I'm not quite clear about... Pardon! Sorry I can't follow you. Would you like to repeat the question? Could you repeat the questio

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Lesson 99 Forgive 1.Forgive me for what I said to you yesterday . 2.Please forgive me for interrupting you . 3.I'll never forgive him for what he has done . 4.It's best to forgive and forget . 5.I hope that you can forgive me for my wrong doings . 6.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Dealing Politely with Difficult People 礼貌应对难相处的人 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。美国同事Amy今天来找他。 (Office ambience) A: Chen Hao, how is everything going with your new responsibilities? I heard that you hav

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Hey Sarah, are you all right? You look upset. S: As a matter of fact, I am a bit upset. I just came out of a meeting and it didn't go very well. A: What happened? S: No one would listen to any of my suggestions. Instead, they just kept arguing wit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Elementary - Can I ask you a favor? (B0040) A: Um, sorry to bother you, um... my name is Rachel. Im new here. Can I ask you a favor? B: Hi Rachel, welcome on board. Im afraid I cant help you right now. Im getting ready for a very important meeting. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. John Green from America? 不好意思,请问您是从美国来的约翰格林先生吗? B: No, I'm not. 不,我不是。 A: Oh, I'm so sorry. 哦,很抱歉。 B: That's all right. 没关系。 A: Sorry to inte

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Do you have a hotel accommodation? 您有订酒店了吗? B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand. 是的,我已经在格兰大饭店订了一间双人房。 A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing? 很抱歉打扰您

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【生词预览】 speaker作讲话的人,hear out听完 【笑话原文】 Why He Couldnt Leave? There was a meeting with a large number of people. At first the speaker was very interesting, but as time went on, he became very boring. Finally when

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Topics: Redshirting; Mesa Verde National Park; to wrap up; to bother versus to interrupt versus to disturb; blind spot Words: to redshirt to count toward kindergarten cutoff to hold back peer prevalence cliff dwelling outcropping cave artifact to wra

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

I want love to roll me over slowly, Stick a knife inside me, and twist it all around. I want love to grab my fingers gently, Slam them in a doorway, Put my face into the ground. I want love to murder my own mother, Take her off to somewhere, like hel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: During meditation, brain-scans see increased activity in regions directly correlated with decreased anxiety and depression, along with increased pain tolerance. 在静坐的过程中,透过脑部

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And don't set alarms every half-hour, you're not gradually waking yourself up. you're interrupting and restarting your sleep over and over again. I'm guilty of this, so are many of you. 不要每

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文