会话急救包: Sorry to interrupt. 对不起,插个话。 Can I interrupt for just a moment? 可以打断一下子吗? Do you mind if I cut in? 介意我插个话吗? Dont keep interrupting our conversation. 别老打岔。 I couldnt help overhearing you. 我不小心听到你的话

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

Dialog 1 Excuse me, Mr Lin. Yes, What can I do for you? I need some batteries for my clock. Are they out of power? No, the batteries are missing. Maybe they got lost while we were moving our supplies. Ok, check with time, he has the batteries. Thank

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

Hi, youre...then... Say, dont I know you from somewhere before? Say, never do I see you somewhere before? Excuse me, didnt we need an...? Excuse me, havent we met somewhere before? I hope you dont mind my asking, but havent we met somewhere before?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Now, My old roommate--the person I used to share an apartment with--used to like the terrible buzzer you find on most alarm clocks. 现在,我以前的室友曾跟我住一间屋子的人喜欢那种很吵的闹铃。 This, again, is true. I had a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢? Im sorry, but may I interrupt you a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Lesson 92 Asking for trouble 自找麻烦 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did the policeman ask the writer to come to the police station? It must

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(255) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

[00:32.98]泰肖恩 [00:41.30]tayshawn. 泰肖恩? [00:43.58](soft Groan) [00:47.58](sobbing) [00:48.98]tayshawn? [00:49.66]哦... [00:54.90](moaning) Ohh... [00:55.66]i'm Here. 我在这里 [00:59.06]get Away, Get Away! 走开 走开! [01:00.34]i Ai

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-热血教师

Interrupting politely Excuse me, Pardon me, Sorry to interrupt, May I interrupt (for a minute)? Can I add something here? I don't mean to intrude, but . . . Could I inject something here? Do you mind if I jump in here? Getting back to the topic Anywa

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

A: Hey Sarah, are you all right? You look upset. S: As a matter of fact, I am a bit upset. I just came out of a meeting and it didn't go very well. A: What happened? S: No one would listen to any of my suggestions. Instead, they just kept arguing wit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

By Mignon Fogarty Today I'll explain the difference between dashes, commas, and parentheses. Stever Robbins, the host of the Get-It-Done Guy podcast, has been writing a book, and his birthday is today. He told me that his birthday wish would be for m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Ground - Connecting the Earth to electrical equipment with a conductor. This is done so current overloads (perhaps due to a lightning strike) can be safely diverted to the Earth. Ground Fault Circuit

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Todd: OK, Mark, I thought we would have a mock-debate. Mark: OK, sounds good. What are we debating? Todd: We're going to debate what is better - to watch a movie on DVD or at the cinema? Mark: OK, well I would definitely choose DVD. Todd: OK, I would

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: I'm Zhao Bin from the Pacific Machinery Co.. I'm here to meet you. 我是太平洋机械公司的赵彬,我来这里迎接你。 B: Oh, it's so kind of you. Thank you! 哦,你真好。谢谢。 A: Did you have a nice trip? 旅途愉快吗? B

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

I can't believe you put the platypus foot rest in the trash. 真不敢相信你把鸭嘴兽脚踏板当垃圾扔了 On eBay we could get at least three to six dollars for it. 那东西能在易趣上卖三到六块吧 I'm gonna tell you this one more

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

That's more like it. (这还差不多。) 这句话用在“得了便宜还卖乖”的情形最多,more是比较级,more like it 就是“比较像样”的意思。当别人因为你的要求或

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Idiom: Ride shotgun ( sit next to the driver ) Hit the book: Scroll De-stress Me-time Lean Effortlessly Part and parcel Unfazed Give preference to Laura French, 26, a human resource manager and business owner hasnt looked back since she began practis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

一、问候 每个电话应该以礼貌的问候开始例如,Hi, how've you been? 或者Nice to hear from you. 就算你出于某种意图打电话给工作上认识的人,如果不以礼貌的寒喧开始谈话而直接进入工作主题的话也

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do one nice thing for yourself every day. Put yourself at the top of your priority list. There is no person on earth who deserves your kindness and attention more than you.When you love yourself first, everything else falls into place. So treat yours

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Do you know that I'm OK? 你知道吗?我一切安好 Are there things you wanna say? 你有什么想和我说的吗 Thinking of you night and day 对你的思念日日夜夜未曾间断 Hopping you'll come back and stay 期盼着你能回来与我相

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

表示歉意 非常抱歉。 A: Im terribly sorry. Its my fault.非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 B: lets forget it. 算了吧! 同类问句: Im sorry.很抱歉。 Excuse me. 对不起。 Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说